Freshwater Vacation Rentals (FVR) isn’t just another vacation rental company. Think of us as Michigan's very own version of Airbnb, boasting 126 properties dotting the state's picturesque locales. Although our roots and home office are firmly grounded in Michigan, our global travels and exposure to exceptional customer service have significantly shaped our commitment to delivering unparalleled service.
At FVR, we love providing our guests a moment of peace while providing our property owners with true peace of mind that their investment is in good hands. This dedication also extends to our invaluable team, where every member is treated with respect and kindness. Authenticity isn't just a buzzword here; it's the ethos that drives our daily actions.
If you're seeking a workplace that blends dedication to hospitality with a culture of integrity and a family-like environment, Freshwater Vacation Rentals is where your passion can genuinely find its purpose.
Join us in creating not just vacations but lasting memories.
In the heart of scenic Whitmore Bay is our beautiful vacation gem, awaiting a dedicated local touch from an experienced Housekeeper or Housekeeping team. For this position, we’re not just seeking someone who can clean; we’re looking for someone with a flair for hospitality who can ensure the space always meets our standards of an upscale hotel and make sure it’s always ready for each new check-in.
To succeed in this position, you need to have the same belief that housekeeping for a vacation rental is about more than making the place shine; it's about crafting an ambiance that makes guests feel right at home. To do this effectively, we’ll need you to be the kind of cleaner who pays attention to all the details, whether preparing the grill so it’s ready for the guest to use or positioning outdoor furniture to capture the perfect sunset.
So, if you are a diligent local looking for a part-time role with a passion for hospitality, apply today.
- Able to clean meticulously and quickly in an upscale hospitality environment. (We provide the cleaning supplies.).
- Complete laundry using washer and dryer onsite.
- Cleaning/straightening of the outside furniture + grill is required for each clean (Landscaping is not required).
- Garbage is to be bagged and taken to the curb weekly.
- Follow basic smartphone/iPad technology with provided lists during each clean.
- Previous Airbnb/vacation rental cleaning experience is preferred.
- Reliable, with dependable transportation is a must.
- Excellent and quick communicator via text, phone and/or email.
- You must be trustworthy and reliable to be working in someone’s home.
- Possess a supreme attention to detail.
- Must live within 30 minutes of Whitmore Bay.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Piece Rate: We pay $200 / clean for our Whitmore Bay property.
Bonus: $10 for each positive review received.
Schedule: Must be available for a flexible schedule-- the weekly schedule varies from 0-3 cleans/week. When you are scheduled to prep the property for the incoming guests, you will have a 5-hour window between 11 am - 4 pm to complete the preparation (deep cleaning (not just surface-level), making beds, organizing dishes, towels, laundry, and pillows.