At Cohobnb our mission is to provide guests a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals and homeowners excellent vacation rental management. Each vacation rental is set up specifically for guest leisure through our number one core value: Excellence in Hospitality. Our team includes specialists in guest services, reservations, sales, property management, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & offering travelers white-glove service. We are a swiftly growing, yet stable, company, and are looking for A-Players who fit our company culture, align with our Core Values, and are excited to work with a small 100% locally owned business that offers corporate benefits!
As Cohobnb’s Housekeeper Supervisor, you will be responsible for the biggest operative element, and most important elements of customer service, ensuring that our properties are turned over and clean for a 5-star experience for our guests. You will be responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, and ensuring that all housekeepers are performing at a 5-star standard. You will be responsible for training inspectors, warehouses, and all housekeepers along with ensuring that all housekeepers have the necessary supplies they need to perform their jobs. You will be responsible for KPIs and managing costs within the housekeeping department and ensuring that our work remains fun!
- Scheduling all housekeepers to clean properties and managing all logistical elements of the staff.
- Hiring A-players, training, supervising, and inspecting all housekeeping staff to ensure that the quality meets our high standards and upholding these standards clean over clean.
- Ensures that the warehouse is fully stocked and organized for all housekeeping needs.
- Is able to work weekends and holidays. Sundays are our busiest days out of the week and you might have to fill in and assist the team on busy days.
- Is able to have all properties completed by the time the guest has arrived at 3 pm.
- Hiring and training high-quality housekeeping trainers, property inspectors, and housekeepers.
- Developing creative and fun ways to engage the team and ensure that they are reaching their full potential and working hard during 10 am and 3 pm when all cleanings occur.
- Typical hours will be from 8 am - 5 pm with two days off, 35-45 hours a week.
- Work with the Property Manager to ensure key performance indicators are being met
- Is someone who has very tactical problem-solving skills
- Is excellent at team building, motivating, and making sure that the jobs are completed while encouraging a fun work environment
- Looks to encourage efficiency and optimization at all elements while encouraging innovation
- Must be tech-savvy
- Creative problem solver
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Must pass a background check prior to hire
- Experience in the hotel industry is a plus
- Previous management experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $37,500.00 - $42,500.00
- Unlimited PTO & 2 Weeks Vacation
- 401k - 5% company match
- Frequent Performance Assessments
- Company Discounts at all Properties
- Flexible Office and Work-From-Home Schedule