Get ready to leave behind the desk and step into a role that'll keep you on the go.
At Minnestay, we provide premium vacation properties for unforgettable trips. As the leading property management company in the Twin Cities, Minnestay is continuously looking for ways to enhance the guest and owner experience, adding a touch of glamor wherever we can.
Whatever brings our guests to Minnesota, we work to make sure their stay is always a flawless one. Our rental management program offers an innovative, full-service approach where homeowners can trust us to handle all the details of their business. With meticulous planning, we leave nothing to chance, allowing our clients to relax and let us take care of everything.
Are you wondering if you'll fit in?
Here at Minnestay, our core values serve as our compass:
- Will to Win: We turn possibilities into opportunities, relentlessly seeking innovation and growth.
- Hospitality: Exceptional service for our customers and owners is our bread and butter.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards in all our actions, earning the trust of our clients.
- Teamwork: Through accountability and collaboration, we achieve collective success.
We're all about making sure our team members can achieve professional and financial growth while emphasizing equality and recognition.
If this message resonates with you, we invite you to read on and discover whether this role could be the perfect fit for you.
Become a part of the Minnestay success story as our detail-oriented and thorough House Inspector.
Each day this role will begin with one mission - to uphold Minnestay's reputation as the go-to vacation rental company in the twin cities. This will be accomplished through your guest-focused approach and hardworking attitude, ensuring our high standards are met and exceeded.
While no two days will ever be exactly alike a typical day as our House Inspector will consist of performing routine property inspections where you’ll be responsible for checking to ensure the homes have been thoroughly cleaned, all the amenities are adequately stocked, and the space is staged to welcome our next guests.
As part of this role, you'll also be coordinating with the maintenance team and third-party vendors, as well as using feedback and reviews to suggest improvements to the property or address any issues guests may have.
Apply today to take advantage of this opportunity if you enjoy working hands-on and having variety in your day as well as the benefits of working on a dynamic and friendly team.
- Conduct detailed and routine inspections of each vacation rental property to ensure they meet the company’s cleanliness, maintenance, and safety standards.
- Identify and report any structural, functional, or aesthetic issues that could impact the guest experience.
- Ensure all safety devices, like smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and security systems, are in place and functional.
- Coordinate with vendors for timely repair and maintenance work.
- Keep detailed records of all inspections, including photographs where necessary.
- Use guest feedback to make recommendations for future improvements.
- Detail-oriented, so even the most minor considerations are addressed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep accurate records and coordinate effectively across departments
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Comfortable using mobile apps for scheduling and reports
- Familiar with safety regulations and basic home repair knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent problem-solving skills to address issues as needed and ensure a seamless guest experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17 -$20 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Will be awarded based on meeting company goals and providing that no performance improvement or disciplinary actions have been taken.
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Availability: Able to work various days and shifts, including weekends.
Schedule: We offer flexible day shifts ranging from part-time to full-time, with availability during weekdays and weekends on a rotational basis.