Ready to refresh your career path?
The Mallard Hotel is a newly renovated boutique-style hotel located in Copperhill/Duck Town, Tennessee. This hotel was formerly the DuckTown Copper Inn but is now under new ownership after intense renovations and is expected to reopen in late September 2023.
We’ll be reopening with 35 beautiful units, a games room, a guest laundry area for convenience as well as a gym. Our staff will also offer a continental breakfast each morning along with a lounge area for relaxing and socializing and an outdoor fire pit entertainment area.
We are excited to begin accepting bookings for future guests and welcome back guests returning to the area this spring. With this new reopening, we look forward to building a new team as passionate as we are to provide five-star experiences for our guests here in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Do you have the ambition and drive to join us? Do you want to get in on the ground floor of something great here in Duck Town?
If so, our high-performing and fully committed management team is looking for someone just like you.
When you make a bed - it’s a work of art. A dust bunny has no chance in your presence, AND you're meticulous down to the very last detail. If you love transforming rooms from lived-in to brand-new, we need you!
At The Mallard Hotel, we expect our rooms and common areas to be cleaned to perfection.
Your attention to detail will ensure we sparkle from vacuuming to dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
To fill this position, we need someone motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and accept feedback to improve. It will be essential for you to be trustworthy and use your cleaning skills efficiently to get the job done on time.
If you’ve been looking for a great part-time role, apply to join our dedicated team today and grow with us in creating rural luxury in DuckTown!
- Dusting furniture, vacuuming floors, cleaning bathrooms, replenishing linens/towels upon request
- Mopping hard surfaces
- Clean and tidy all areas to our standard of cleanliness within time limits.
- Dust, change sheets, towels, and other linens.
- Check light bulbs, batteries, and other equipment to ensure they work correctly and report any maintenance issues.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiar with cleaning products and proper cleaning techniques
- Familiar with operating various types of equipment like vacuum cleaners, mops, etc.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects
- Able to follow instructions accurately
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $16 - $18 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Ability to work part-time, with the flexibility for evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.