Looking for a flexible job that keeps you on the move? Join the Minnestay team and embark on a satisfying job opportunity!
At Minnestay, we provide premium vacation properties for unforgettable trips. As the leading property management company in the Twin Cities, Minnestay is continuously looking for ways to enhance the guest and owner experience, adding a touch of glamor wherever we can.
Whatever brings our guests to Minnesota, we work to make sure their stay is always a flawless one. Our rental management program offers an innovative, full-service approach where homeowners can trust us to handle all the details of their business. With meticulous planning, we leave nothing to chance, allowing our clients to relax and let us take care of everything.
Are you wondering if you'll fit in?
Here at Minnestay, our core values serve as our compass:
- Will to Win: We turn possibilities into opportunities, relentlessly seeking innovation and growth.
- Hospitality: Exceptional service for our customers and owners is our bread and butter.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards in all our actions, earning the trust of our clients.
- Teamwork: Through accountability and collaboration, we achieve collective success.
We're all about making sure our team members can achieve professional and financial growth while emphasizing equality and recognition.
If this message resonates with you, we invite you to read on and discover whether this role could be the perfect fit for you.
Join our expert cleaning team and make our properties sparkle and shine as a Vacation Rental Housekeeper!
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about cleanliness and take pride in their work to be part of a fantastic crew dedicated to making each property look and feel brand new.
This opportunity is for part-time and full-time cleaners to take on weekday/weekend shifts immediately, ensuring that our homes are always guest ready for each check-in.
To fill this position, we need someone who is motivated, dedicated, and hardworking, willing to learn, and accept feedback to improve. It will be essential for you to be detail-oriented and trustworthy, with the ability to use your cleaning skills efficiently and on time in order to get the job done. In this position, you’ll also be required to help our Executive Housekeeper with administrative duties like scheduling, inspections, daily tasks, and helping to manage staff.
This is your chance to be part of a sweeping success story while enjoying the stability and flexibility you need.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper with scheduling, inspections, daily tasks, managing staff, and cleaning
- Ensure homes are check-in ready, including but not limited to sweeping and dusting all rooms and spaces, removing trash, tidying the outdoor grounds, and deep cleaning kitchens and bathrooms to ensure they sparkle.
- Restock amenities and report major maintenance issues to management.
- Refresh bedding, towels, and other linens.
- Stay on top of schedules and time tracking with a fully charged smartphone while working.
- 1-year residential cleaning experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Smart Phone and efficient using apps as well as computer proficiency
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- A valid driver's license
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20 -$23 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Availability: Able to work various days and shifts, including weekends.
Schedule: We offer flexible day shifts ranging from part-time to full-time, with availability during weekdays and weekends on a rotational basis.