“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Providing the kind of service you can only get from a local, Sisters Vacation Rentals is owned and operated by the Family Time Vacation Rentals company. Clean, comfortable accommodations and exceptional service are our specialties.
Our Founding Story:
Our roots come from our parent company, Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR), a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah, where our owners felt the need to escape the "cement playground" of Las Vegas so they could spend intentional time with their children in their personal cabin in Southern Utah. Their experience inspired the inception of FTVR property management and vacation rentals in 2008.
Our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of all we do, our team works diligently to ensure that our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Oregon, and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
Do you love transforming a messy home into an inviting and sparkling clean space? Do the smallest details catch your eye? If so, we at Sisters Vacation Rentals can't wait to meet you.
As a Housekeeper with us, every day will be active and busy. You'll start your morning with a list of our lovely vacation homes in Central Oregon, waiting for your magic touch. Then, armed with your cleaning supplies, you'll set out to give our homes the fresh shine we’re known for.
Once you step into a home, your mission will be to ensure that every nook and cranny is spotless, following our detailed checklist, including tasks like vacuuming and dusting to sweeping, mopping, deep cleaning bathrooms and window washing. You'll also ensure our homes are well-stocked with essentials like fresh linens and toiletries.
While you're there, we'll need your eagle eye to spot any maintenance issues or possible damages, undertake any special projects, light maintenance work, and errands as necessary, as well as assist with any property-related problems during a guest's stay.
In the end, your work will make a big difference, ensuring all guests at Sisters Vacation Rentals have an unforgettable stay in our perfectly prepared properties. If you're someone seeking a meaningful and rewarding role in hospitality and housekeeping, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
- Interact positively and professionally with guests, owners, employees, and neighbors while performing job responsibilities.
- Provide high-quality, consistent cleaning services to FTVR Standards, ensuring completion of all arrival or departure cleaning tasks in adherence to FTVR’s standard checklist for cleaning.
- Provide prompt follow-up on cleaning issues reported by inspectors or guests.
- Report any maintenance repairs, concerns, or property damage immediately to the Manager.
- Properties with Spas and Jet tubs need to be completed by Housekeeping unless otherwise stated.
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished and restocked.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation capable of dealing with rough terrain and inclement weather.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally, pushing and pulling up to 20 lbs, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, and squatting, with some outside duties.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $25 - $35 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Fuel Stipend
- Profit Sharing Plan
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.