At Kingly, we focus on creating genuinely unforgettable vacation rental experiences with whimsy, surprise, mystery, comfort, and refreshment. As a company, we are committed to having fun and loving God.
We believe that a hospitality brand is most successful when it offers not only hospitality but also an experience. The kind of experience guests will never forget and will positively affect them for the rest of their lives. Our mission is to create such a distinct brand experience that we attract people to our properties just to enjoy the feeling of royalty we provide with every stay.
How are we doing this?
We achieve this through living and breathing our seven core values: loving God, doing what’s right, lifting others up, having fun, and creating wow! and not afraid to be different in a positive way. These values make Kingly an incredibly positive and supportive work environment.
We’re expanding and looking for a part-time Housekeeper to join our friendly team.
If you have enthusiasm for using your housekeeping skills to create a welcoming environment for our guests, we want you! As a Housekeeper at Kingly, you'll enjoy a flexible work schedule while helping to ensure that our guests have a distinctly “Kingly stay”, ensuring that each home is fit for royalty with every check-in. In this role, you’ll be the champion of creating a “wow factor” and our “Hero Of First Impressions.”
For that reason, we're looking for someone who takes deep pride in their work, pays close attention to detail (no dust bunnies on your watch), and is as committed to guest satisfaction as we are.
We're confident that as a Housekeeper, you'll find working with us an enjoyable experience that will make you feel like part of the family.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a faith-based company that values teamwork, hospitality, and social responsibility.
"Because of the size of the property and the amount of work, a duo (such as husband/wife, siblings, friends, etc) would be best."
- Keep vacation homes clean & tidy, following a detailed cleaning checklist.
- Cleaning duties will include but not be limited to sweeping, mopping, & vacuuming floors, dusting, dishes, trash removal, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens and appliances.
- Tidy the outdoor areas, such as decks and porches
- Run errands and pick up supplies as needed.
- Perform small maintenance tasks such as changing light bulbs etc. (preferred but not required)
- Inspect the house for damage & repairs and report to the manager after task completion.
- Stage home to be welcoming and WOW! for guest arrival.
- 1+ years of housekeeping or janitorial experience with vacation rental experience preferred (but not required)
- Transportation: Must have reliable transportation to and from the house(s) to be cleaned.
- Quality Focused: Meticulous about cleanliness & creating an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our guests.
- Works Independently: Able to self-manage, working with a team and alone.
- Sound Character: Someone who is dependable, trustworthy & hardworking.
- Team Player: Communicates well with teammates in English. Humble enough to receive feedback & driven to provide excellent experiences for guests.
- Active: Must be able to operate cleaning equipment, hand mop, and be on your feet for most of your shifts.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18+ based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Semi-flexible schedule and hours, typically between 10 am and 4 pm, with the ability to work some weekends as schedules are subject to change based on check-ins and check-outs.