HostTempo seamlessly integrates property management, global distribution, online bookings, and marketing for professional short-term rental management companies in a single, easy-to-use platform. We seek to leverage the convergence of STR and hotel ecosystems as new entrants such as Airbnb disrupt the marketplace and established players such as Booking.com adapt to the latest market opportunities. The market for our technology is extensive, rapidly expanding, and mostly untapped.
We are looking to add exceptional talent to our team of highly motivated employees who love blazing new trails and have established track records of performing at a high level.
Step into an exciting new career opportunity with Tempo today!
We’re looking for someone who can combine their knowledge of information technology with their ability to interact effectively on a personal level to step into our hybrid position as our Hospitality Software Customer Onboarding Specialist.
The Customer Onboarding Specialist position is exciting for those interested in providing technical support and ensuring customers have a successful onboarding experience. This position entails working closely with the customer account team to ensure that customer accounts are properly set up.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing customer support
- Staying up to date on our product
If you appreciate a balance of working independently and with a team in a dynamic work environment, this position is for you.
We look forward to working with you!
- Provide customer support during onboarding, training, and initial setup.
- Assist customers with technical questions and issues.
- Gather customer feedback and provide solutions to customers’ needs.
- Monitor customer accounts and ensure that they are using the software correctly.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Maintain customer onboarding documentation, including customer profiles, onboarding plans, and customer feedback.
- Analyze customer data and identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support or customer onboarding.
- Experience with web-based software preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $13,000 - $18,000 USD
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Hybrid position in Athens, Greece