Let us introduce you to Haven Vacation Rental Management, where vacationers trade the city lights for late nights under starry skies. Nestled in Naples, New York, a town known for its picturesque landscapes and serene atmosphere, our team goes above and beyond to provide our guests with flawless experiences from start to finish and complete vacation rental management services that give our homeowners complete peace of mind.
Working with us, you’ll immediately notice how dedicated we are to hospitality, down to the smallest details. We know it’s that dedication that will help our guests find an escape from their daily responsibilities and reconnect with what truly matters.
At Haven Vacation Rental Management, we embrace the philosophy of going the extra mile to bring smiles to our guests' faces. Our warm, welcoming, and friendly team are the true masters of this, and we can't wait for you to join us on this journey.
We are looking for someone reliable and coachable to join our team as a Hospitality Housekeeping Technician.
As our Hospitality Tech, you will maintain our cleanliness standards in our homes, attend any team or scheduled meetings, and transport supplies between properties. The exciting part is that no two days are the same, making every workday unique. We also offer a raise structure based on goal completion, bonuses, profit shares, and potential for advancement within the company.
While experience is a plus, we’re also offering the right candidate extensive training in restorative cleaning, sanitizing, guest safety, comfort, and staging so that you’ll be completely confident in your ability to set the stage for an impeccable stay for our guests.
This part-time position offers a flexible schedule, making it a perfect fit for you if you’ve been looking for a change, a healthy work-life balance, or want to embark on a new career path.
Apply today if you have a can-do attitude and are ready to help us continue creating magical moments in Upstate New York.
- Professionally clean and maintain Haven Vacation Rental Management properties using prescribed company standards.
- Perform sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and washing all surfaces, collect and remove trash and debris.
- Move reasonably portable furniture to clean under and behind.
- Assist with laundry as needed.
- Identify and note any damages to homes, creating maintenance tickets as necessary.
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps and paper products and report when supplies are needed at the vacation homes.
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; we offer on-site training.
- Prior housekeeping experience is a bonus, but we're ready to train you in the Haven Vacation Rental Management standard.
- A current driver's license and reliable transportation are necessary.
- Smartphone and personal email address.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and lift over 20 pounds.
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices.
- Passion for cleanliness!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $16/hour
Bonus: A quarterly bonus is awarded when guests make no complaints regarding the cleaning quality.
- Employee recognition programs
Schedule: This part-time role requires weekend hours, and the schedule will vary based on business needs. Both permanent and seasonal positions are available.