Are you looking for a stable position in the hospitality industry with a knowledgeable and growing company?
If you answered yes, this role could be an excellent fit for you!
Property owners love working with us because our complete property management services give them peace of mind that their investment is in good hands and remove the daily stress of running a successful vacation property business. As a result of our commitment to providing first-class services, guests love staying with us while on vacation, knowing that their needs are our first priority.
Due to our ongoing expansion as a vacation rental property management company in Columbia County and The Berkshires, we are adding to our team. So, if you're interested in working with a friendly, hard-working team that will value your contributions, keep reading and apply today!
We are looking for Part-Time or Full-Time Housekeeper & Laundry Attendants to join our up-and-coming vacation rental management company in Columbia County and The Berkshires.
You’ll begin your tasks with a thorough walkthrough of our vacation rentals. If you spot any damages or maintenance issues, you’ll report them back to our property management team for the maintenance team to address.
After that, it's time to roll up your sleeves and dive into a detailed cleaning of the home. We’ll rely on you to take care of the little things, like changing batteries in a remote or topping up the toiletries. By ensuring everything is in tip-top shape, you'll set the stage for our guests to have an unforgettable vacation.
In this role, you’ll also oversee our laundry facility with daily washing, drying and folding to ensure linens are always ready for our next check-in.
If you’re looking for a part-time or full-time role with paid time off and health insurance that also provides the satisfaction of creating beautiful spaces, don't miss this opportunity to join us and apply today.
- Ensure all vacation rental properties assigned to you are cleaned thoroughly between guest stays. This includes deep cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas and spot cleaning as needed.
- Regularly check and restock consumable items like soap, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and possibly items like coffee and tea.
- From time to time, perform basic property maintenance duties, such as replacing light bulbs, and notify the management team of any more extensive repair or maintenance issues you might notice.
- Oversee the laundry facility, ensuring linens are properly washed, dried, and folded for replenishing each property.
- 1+ years of housekeeping experience in hotels or vacation rentals.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods.
- Proficiency in using cleaning products, appliances, and laundry machines
- You must have a smartphone to access scheduling and reporting apps, a clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: Up to $20.00 / hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance