We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
Join our team at VHC and embark on an exciting, unique opportunity! We are looking for a Homeowner Support Manager to oversee the needs and communication for the owners of our vacation rental homes. If you like the idea of helping to build and maintain a best-in-class vacation rental market and you have the qualifications and background we're looking for, we want to talk to you! You will be part of our best-in-industry team of professionals committed to the company, guest, and employee excellence. You will join a like-minded group of professionals who nurture a culture of inclusion, unity, and teamwork.
As a Homeowner Support Manager, you will take calls and emails from homeowners, see their requests or needs and communicate back with them. In addition, you will communicate with all departments like maintenance and housekeeping to ensure that a homeowner’s needs are met.
You’ll be empowered to organize and innovate our processes as our company grows. While you will receive guidance from the Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new strategies to meet or exceed team goals and create a great team environment.
- Call and email with homeowners
- Create tickets for anything a homeowner needs
- Pull reporting on homes
- Audit monthly statements for each home
- Create reservations for the homeowners
- Have constant follow up for each request
- Work closely with leadership and report daily on your market status
- Communicate with homeowners when need be on details pertaining to their properties
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- 2+ years of experience in hospitality
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- A source of positive energy every day, you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Nights, Weekends, and Holidays availability
- Competitive Salary