Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but also have many remote and travel roles, as well as field teams that include W-2 and 1099 team members who live in the markets where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest.
Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 350+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in the following areas:
- Property Management
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
As part of this growth, we are looking to hire an Owner Relations Specialist focused on providing best-in-class support and communications as well as contract adherence to our 3rd party property owners and our partnered landlords. This position will maintain existing relationships with property owners and be responsible for ongoing communication with a growing portfolio of 3rd party SFR landlords. This position will assist in issue resolution at a corporate level, helping to create systems to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Manage communications channels between our operations team and 3rd party management clients; develop systems and processes for other operations team members to engage with these clients when appropriate.
- Track expenses at 3rd party managed client properties; review month-end owner statements and answer owner inquiries about expenses.
- Establish and communicate guardrails for resolving issues at 3rd party management client properties; be able to read, understand, and apply the terms in our various management agreements. Contract adherence is a must.
- Establish and communicate guardrails for resolving issues at leased properties; be able to read, understand, and apply the terms in our various lease agreements.
- Communicate major issues to landlords; effectively manage the flow of information between landlord and all relevant PFH departments connected to issue resolution (operations team, guest experience team, accounting team, etc.).
- Maintain our lease tracker (spreadsheet); ensure landlord information and summary terms from all leases are up to date.
- Maintain our management client tracker (spreadsheet); ensure owner contact information is up to date; engage with owners to ensure our operations team understands owner preferences.
- Build out and maintain a list of owner-preferred vendors.
- Client engagement and/or sales experience in leasing, buying, and selling single-family residential properties; property management; customer service; candidates who lack this direct experience must demonstrate comparable experience.
- An effective and inspiring individual capable of working with a diverse team in a remote work environment.
- Positive and timely communication with internal and external audiences to provide accurate progress on tasks to complete actions.
- Effective verbal and written communicator capable of engaging with senior team members from across the organization.
- Able to develop and improve systems to efficiently acquire a national portfolio of leases.
- Experience working with Google Suite, Slack, Asana, and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Adept at learning new IT platforms; Significant benefit if experience using STR platforms.
- Able to start ASAP.
- Proximity to Chattanooga, TN, is a benefit but not required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Competitive Salary
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRA