Our vacation rental company is a family-owned business born out of a deep love for Chincoteague Island with a long history of experience in the hospitality and marketing industry.
This year we are honored to have been awarded the Local’s Choice for “Best Vacation Rental Company in 2022”, offering:
- Property Management Services
- Real Estate Sales
- Premiere Vacation Rentals
Our success and recognition in the industry can be directly related to the wide variety of properties we offer, from cozy beach cottages to city condos. In addition to top-of-the-line amenities, we strive to provide our guests with comfortable, convenient accommodations while they explore this laid-back, unique region.
When you join our team, you'll find that it's a great place to settle down and grow with people who will encourage you while also being located in an area where you can live well, work hard, and play even harder.
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly mopped floors, a beautifully made bed, and a sparkling clean kitchen and bathroom? If an immaculate home is what you live for and you have experience in housekeeping management, we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you.
To be the Head Of Housekeeping at Seaside Vacation Rentals, you’ll be accountable for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort at all our properties. This position will involve overseeing housekeeping staff and coordinating the cleaning of multiple properties as guests check in and out.
In this role as the Head of Housekeeping, you will be responsible for developing and implementing systems and procedures for housekeeping operations, as well as tracking and ordering supplies. Our team will depend on you to conduct regular inspections of properties to ensure they meet our standards and to train new housekeeping staff as they are hired.
To thrive in this role, you must be able to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to drive from property to property to perform your duties. It’ll also be crucial for you to have the skills to communicate effectively with guests, staff, and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
Overall, as Head of Housekeeping, you will play a significant role in ensuring the comfort and enjoyment of our property owners and guests.
- Manage all aspects of the cleanliness and quality standards of our vacation homes.
- Accountable for the performance of the housekeeping partners.
- Manage all turnovers to ensure scheduling is accurate.
- Manage the inventory of each home after check out and ensure each house is adequately stocked.
- Recruit, Hire, and Train new cleaning partners as needed.
- Spot-check property readiness & usability.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures associated with cleaning and staging.
- Report any issues such as loss or repairs needed to leadership
- Manage linens & perform laundry duties
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Previous housekeeping management experience in the hospitality industry is required, preferably in the vacation rental space.
- Knowledge of various property care software, such as Breezeway, is desired
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate with clear communication positively.
- Maintaining detail-oriented focus while managing multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to visit homes frequently to perform cleaning inspections.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $42,500 - $47,500
Bonus: Seasonal Bonuses and Performance Based Bonuses
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance