sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to automate ordering, storing, and kitting guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to the kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
To support our growth, sojo is looking for an experienced Head of Finance to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will lead our accounting operations, ensure accurate financial reporting, oversee budgeting and forecasting processes, and provide strategic guidance to the executive team. This is an opportunity to establish and grow a finance team in our growing company.
- Oversee and manage all finance and accounting activities, including interim and year-end financial reporting, payroll, billing, revenue, and expense analysis/management.
- Provide regular, accurate, and meaningful financial reporting and forecasting for the executive team and key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the executive team on budget and report variances.
- Build reporting for all departments to accurately track KPIs including churn and expansion.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reporting.
- Manage wire processing and cash controls.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop budgets and reporting to monitor and enhance the financial performance of each business unit.
- Additional finance duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 5+ years' experience in finance in a SaaS business
- Detailed understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, and bookkeeping.
- Excellent accounting software and administration skills.
- CPA or CMA
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and software
- Advanced Excel skills, including maintaining financial models
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $140,000 - $170,000
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunity up to 15% of salary
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Telecommuting options