“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
You’re super organized. You’re friendly. You love working with people. We have a new opening here at Oak Island Accommodations that might be perfect for you!
We founded our family-run vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. We aim to deliver exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
We’re looking for someone to fill the role of Guest Services Supervisor, which is a concise way of saying someone who is great at organizing details, isn’t overwhelmed by competing priorities, and is an excellent team builder.
In this role, your key areas of ownership will be:
- Utilizing your leadership and management skills to oversee the performance of the Reservations Team
- Ensuring that reservations, payments, and all booking details are accurate and up to date.
- Supporting customer service whenever needed and resolving customer issues.
Aside from a fulfilling work position, we offer an excellent benefits package designed to enhance your overall well-being. When you embark on your career as a Guest Services Supervisor, there will be an immense opportunity for personal and professional growth as you play a crucial role in developing our reservations team and interacting with guests from around the country and even the world.
Apply today, and let’s get started!
- Oversee reservations performance as a team and individually by utilizing NAVIS, a lead management program that tracks performance integrating with RingCentral, OIA’s phone system, and oversee the Navis incentive bonus program.
- Create, schedule, and manage coaching calls and meeting with staff individually for improvement.
- Oversee Guest Web and ensure payments are made, contracts signed
- Ensure that reservations booked have the correct reservation type and commission rates
- Assist with answering phones when call volume is high, booking reservations, and resolving customer issues.
- Train new employees with all software systems, including reservation software, email, website live guest chat, phone system, keyless entry, and property readiness systems.
- Utilize all reporting to show revenue, number of bookings made, cancellation rate, call volume, etc.
- Create, oversee, and manage scheduling for all employees within the department.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team of more than 5 people.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Efficient time management skills
- Vacation rental experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $42,000 - $47,000 based on achievement and experience
Bonus: Navis incentive program
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular business hours with the flexibility to be available on weekends and holidays as needed.