Lilmar Properties is a boutique vacation rental management company based in St. Simons Island, GA. Since its inception in 2018, Lilmar Properties has been laser-focused on driving an exceptional guest and owner experience in every aspect of the business. Managing a curated collection of 60+ properties, the brand and reputation of the properties is supported by an exceptional team at Lilmar Properties.
The Guest Services Specialist and Front Desk role is the 'first impression' of Lilmar Properties! A positive demeanor, attitude, and communication skills are all vitally important. This role is responsible for coordinating with other team members to ensure that vacation rental guests and Lilmar Properties clients are provided with an exceptional level of service. This individual will work with multiple areas of the company (vendors, guests, clients, and other staff). Incoming reservations and reservation requests are also handled by this person. Therefore, excitement about St. Simons Island and the Golden Isles and our properties is a necessity in order to secure that booking! This is a dynamic position with responsibilities varying at different times of the month and seasons!
- Respond to and direct all incoming office phone calls
- Respond to incoming reservation requests on various OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) platforms, phone inquiries, and emails in a timely, positive, and comprehensive manner
- Communicate information to confirmed and potential guests about the property, the surrounding area, and local attractions/events via email or telephone.
- Develop and maintain positive guest communication prior to arrival, verifying the guest has the appropriate information to make for a smooth arrival and stay.
- Communicate with appropriate individuals or departments (e.g., Contractors, Housekeeping, Maintenance) as necessary to resolve guest/tenant/client issues.
- Process and track tenant rent payments for long-term rental properties
- Minimum of two years of experience in Guest Services; Hospitality background preferred
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Experience with OTA's such as VRBO is a plus
- Must be excited to participate in a growing and changing work environment
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using multiple guest reservation platforms and software
- College degree preferred
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to St. Simons Island, GA
- Must be dependable and have the flexibility to work on weekends, nights, and/or holidays based on business demands
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $23.00 with Bonuses
Bonus Details: Seasonal Bonuses based on company performance.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food, and coffee
- Flexible work schedules
- Growing with an amazing team in a beach location!