Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that’d be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
We are on the search for a team-spirited, guest-oriented, and dynamic individual to join the adventure and get minty with us.
As our Guest Services Manager, you will primarily be responsible for converting leads to bookings, managing the daily flow of reservations, driving positive partnerships, and providing an exceptional experience for both our Stay Minty guests and homeowners.
This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, patience, a problem-solving mindset, and an efficient and precise work ethic. Your heart for hospitality and happy demeanor will help us develop the WOW factor for our brand, guests, and property partners.
You get to WORK FROM HOME, but a flexible work schedule is needed as you will be required to work 8-hour shifts including occasional holidays and weekends. We are a Nashville-based company and, while we would love a local to join our team, we will consider all out-of-state applicants for this valuable role at Stay Minty.
- Responsible for managing and resolving all escalated guest service issues.
- Responsible for all lead and reservation management.
- Responsible for reaching sales performance targets.
- Oversee the call center agents and provide feedback to the team.
- Review and authorize guest refunds and/or credits as required.
- Must be able to lead and support a 24/7 remote operation.
- Proactively respond to guest inquiries promptly via phone, text, and email.
- Previous experience in the Vacation Rental industry is required.
- 1+ years of guest escalation experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to navigate hospitality software.
- Familiarity with, or ability to learn Asana, Airtable , and GoogleSuite.
- Exceptional communication and guest service skills.
- Highly responsive, reliable, strong attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Able to lead and coach a remote team of agents.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: From $43,000 per year based on vacation rental experience
BONUS: Bonus pay opportunity based on individual and company performance.
- Paid Time Off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance