Hilton Head Properties R & R is a team of professionals that take pride in their work and go above and beyond in the vacation rental experience. We celebrate our successes together as we continue to grow. Our employees operate within the Employee Operating Systems that allow them to stretch their skills and their capabilities. The company provides a good environment with positive leadership and direction.
Hilton Head Island, SC. Every property is professionally furnished and cleaned for every guest. We are looking for talented and customer service-orientated individuals to conduct lead management and vacation planning for travelers looking to make a reservation as well as service existing guests who need a maintenance work order processed during their stay.
- Manage and serve incoming customer leads through CRM technology via email, chat, incoming, and outgoing channels for tourism and hospitality companies (mainly in the vacation rental space)
- Process and manage the reservation process
- The bulk of a reservation agent’s day is spent answering calls, emails and assisting customers with the planning and reservation aspect of their vacation. Answering incoming calls and giving satisfactory replies to customer inquiries and complaints.
- The Reservation Agent will report to a manager, although once trained, much of their work is performed with minimal supervision. Reservation Agents must be comfortable working independently and must be self-directed.
- Review Management that includes replying to all guest reviews in multiple channels and circulating feedback to appropriate team members.
- Great verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work with others in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Previous experience in vacation rental hospitality is required
- Familiarity with reservation software and technology applications is a bonus
- Advanced computer skills, high level of comfort using software applications
- Good keyboard skills and impressive telephone etiquette
- Experience in industry a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $42,000.00 - $50,000
Bonus Details: Bonus is based on the conversion of direct bookings
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance