With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We aim always to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Our team is looking for the right candidate to join us as our Guest Services Manager. This job is critical to our success because we’ll rely on you to not only own the Guest Experience as the face of our brand but to also ensure that the Guest Services team is strong, supported, positive and prepared.
You’ll be the right person for the job if we’re confident that our guests will love you because of your ability to address any issues that arise with tact and find solutions that leave the customer feeling satisfied. We’ll love working with you because you’re a self-starter who knows how to get things done and make improvements where necessary - making everyone’s job a little easier.
As an efficient individual with excellent customer service skills and a reliable team player, we'd love to hear from you and see how, together, we can become North Georgia's most admired vacation rental service!
Connect with us today!
- Own the guest experience
- Champion a guest-first philosophy with all EBR team members
- Engage with guests via phone, text and email
- Follow up daily on after-hours guest concerns
- Train, mentor, and lead Guest Service Agents to provide continuity in the absence of the Guest Service Manager
- Develop metrics to track review trends and report to the leadership team monthly
- Monitor and review all incoming guest feedback from reviews, online sites, and email
- Create and track action plans to address areas of improvement
- Act as a key member of the EBR leadership team, participate in the Manager on Duty program, and make decisions that benefit guests, team members, and homeowners
- Experience in Vacation Rentals, Hotel or Hospitality, with a customer service focus
- Experience with Microsoft and Google products
- Demonstrated ability to engage with guests to enhance their vacation stay and resolve any issues to their satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understand the importance of analyzing service feedback and sharing the information in a clear manner with all stakeholders.
- Strong follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to hold team members accountable
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Previous Management Experience Required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 to $65,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Up to 20% of salary based on criteria established by the Executive Team
- Paid time off; sick days and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Cell phone provided
- Ability to work various days and shifts, including weekends.