At LuxGive, we are passionate about two primary goals: Helping nonprofits raise funds for amazing causes and delivering once-in-a-lifetime vacation experiences for our guests their donors. We are the only company that focuses on creating experiences centered around luxury private homes and providing them to nonprofits for their silent and live auctions, maximizing their fundraising efforts.
Our Founders come with senior management experience at some of the most recognized luxury rental companies globally and are building a company that is quickly becoming the top provider of luxury consignment experiences for benefit auctions.
The team is small, but we have mature systems and are setting ourselves up for explosive growth in 2022, do not underestimate the importance of finding the right people to make this happen. We pride ourselves in fostering positive, inclusive company culture, with a work environment that offers flexibility and a shared passion for the incredible impact we have on so many amazing causes.
LuxGive is looking for an experienced Guest Service Specialist to help design custom trips and be the main point of contact for our guests from start to finish.
If you are passionate about travel, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to make an impact, then we'd love to hear from you! We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in hospitality within the travel industry, ideally having spent time abroad traveling and/or living. We love creative people who have a great sense of humor, take ownership, and desire to be part of a team that impacts non-profit organizations.
- Interface with Charity trip winners upon assignment and assist them in booking their trip from start to end.
- Source availability, booking accommodations and identifying needed upgrade/extension opportunities.
- Coordinate everything from arrival to departure and everything in between.
- Anticipate needs and curate memorable vacations with tailored travel experiences and services recommendations.
- Research up-to-date information about your destinations and be resourceful when limited information is available.
- Follow up with charity trip winners post-travel and collect valuable feedback to share with your team.
- Identify department weaknesses and be a team player to introduce new ideas and processes to improve efficiencies.
- Build up destination activities and find suppliers to enhance our guest’s experiences.
- Build and develop strong relationships with new and existing villa rental partners and service suppliers.
- Serve as a subject expert in answering property-related questions, booking inquiries, destination knowledge, and trip experiences.
- Handle urgent guest escalations and provide 24/7 support during peak travel periods as needed for emergencies.
- Experience in hospitality and/or service-related experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, writing, speaking, and communicating through multiple channels such as e-mail, phone, and text.
- Proven organizational skills, effectively prioritizing, multi-tasking, following up, and delivering on commitments.
- General travel knowledge and an interest in staying on top of destination knowledge for experiences.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to quickly build rapports with travelers and understand their ideal travel experiences.
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or other CRM programs), G-Suite, and/or Office.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage one’s inbox and aptitude to reply in a timely manner to all emails.
- A sincere passion for helping others and positively contributing to the company culture.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance