Latitude Key Vacation Rentals:
Guest Services Specialist
Enjoy a career curating exceptional guest experiences that guests will remember for a lifetime
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A note from our CEO:
"Our culture here at Latitude Key Vacations is one that is family-oriented with a drive to connect with our guests and owners in a fashion that is authentic and illuminates our 5 star standards. We work as a team but allow flexibility in many of the daily priorities as our clientele dynamics leave every day with zero boredom in this fast-paced environment."
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Latitude Key Vacation Rentals provides vacation accommodations to travelers worldwide looking for a premium guest experience. We deliver on these expectations by professionally decorating and professionally maintaining each property with the utmost care and offering our homeowners and guests our signature personalized service. This kind of commitment to excellence has been a catalyst to our success as an employer and as curators of memorable vacations.
As our Guest Services Specialist, your priority must always be the guest and maintaining our 5-star standards of service. To be successful, you must be passionate about people, operate with a high degree of professionalism, and be proficient in all administrative duties from reservations, check-in, check out, and everything in between. Your day will typically consist of answering calls and emails, answering questions, processing work orders, and handling any complaints. These tasks must be done with excellence while simultaneously being an ambassador for the full Latitude Key experience, highlighting our hotel-style properties, concierge services, local community, and unique local experiences.
- You will be required to report to your manager (although once trained, you need to have the skill to work independently with minimal supervision)
- Manage and serve incoming customer leads through our CRM system via email, chat, incoming and outgoing channels for tourism and hospitality companies.
- Process and manage the reservation process
- Learn, discover and study other top destinations in the market
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment as a front line contact to our guests
- Actively engage with guests by listening and focusing on their distinctive set of requests and work to anticipate their needs
- Maintain knowledge regarding all our property's features and amenities and effectively incorporate this information into the selling process.
- Highlight all the ways that Latitude Keys Vacation Rentals can enhance their stay and their vacation experience
- Maintain accuracy in taking reservations and ensuring guest profiles are correct and current, as well as documenting any guest requests in the appropriate system to ensure accurate communication and seamless service
- Ensure guest requests and complaints are replied to accurately within minutes
- Manage all online guest reviews and respond to each one
- Previous experience in the vacation rental management industry and hospitality is a must
- Advanced computer skills with a high level of comfort using software applications is a must
- Excellent telephone etiquette and high level of professionalism
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and work independently with minimal direction
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Able to keep calm and work efficiently in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Willingness to work varying hours to reflect business needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 + a performance-based incentive plan ranging from $2,000 to $10,000
- Paid time off such as PTO
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Schedule: The schedule will include nights, weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business
Apply now if you’re a people person who is passionate about hospitality and love to be the reason why guests and their families will return again and again.