Lodgewell is on a mission to treat guests like family, not data. That’s why we “roll out the red welcome mat” at each of our homes for folks who know our first names as well as we know theirs. With over 40 one-of-a-kind homes across Austin and the Hill Country, our team is working to keep hospitality hospitable while embracing tech to enhance the guest experience, not host it. Making sure our guests Lodgewell is at the core of our brand and we’re on the hunt for hospitality-lovers to join our growing destination rental team!
YOU MIGHT BE OUR NEXT GUEST EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST IF…
Crooked pictures, deflated throw pillows, and 4 out of 5 stars make you panicky, keep reading.
You walk into a home and immediately start re-organizing it in your mind, keep reading.
You prefer to be on the run versus at-the-desk, keep reading.
You’re always on time and love making people happy, keep reading.
The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. There will be many different people to meet and work with. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above. A persuasive, teaching style of communication is required to communicate the company's policies, programs, and systems. A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently. This portion of the work will often focus on relationships with others; correct handling of details dealing with others is necessary to maintain and grow relationships. As time is usually a factor, the work must be done on time, as well as correctly. In general, this is a position where guidelines, structure, and established policies must be followed fairly closely while working with and for others.
- Guest-Ready services on each off-site home per Guide Books
- Final inspection of the home post housekeeping & prior to guest check-in
- Confirm the details of each location are in place to align with guest expectations, LW online photos, LW copy, and any promises to guest
- Stock Feastwell and Scrubwell bins with partner provided amenities
- Complete any maintenance needs and/or property features/amenities that need addressing prior to the next arrival on your own or with the appropriate team member
- Proactively plan for items needed and wanted to enhance the guest experience such as supply inventory, décor refreshing, etc.
- Guest Communications
- Introduction once reservation is confirmed – I am “name” and here to help you Lodgewell
- Check-in prior to arrival – has everything you need for a smooth arrival?
- Text day after check-in – having a 5-star stay?
- Text day after checkout – any feedback? request a review
- Add notes and flags to the reservation along the guest journey
- Guest Data Collection
- Discover why guests are choosing LW
- Discover reason for trip, travel, booking
- Collect guest feedback
- Summarize reviews
- Track any issues with specific homes/experiences
- Compile this data to share with the team for enhancing marketing endeavors and improved guest experiences
- Manage the review process on both guest and LW facing needs
- Review each of our guests on the appropriate OTA platform
- Follow up with happy guests with an additional, personal review request
- Respond to any negative reviews in a thoughtful, productive, respectful manner that acknowledges any failures on LW side with our resolution to the issues and concerns that allow future guests to trust booking with LW in the future
- The attitude of enrollment - bring people in and along the Lodgewell journey - team player
- Able to "Own It"
- Self-motivated multi-tasker - think Swiss Army knife mentality
- Flexible - plans can change and will change, this should not be perceived as "bad" or "wrong" but "typical" and "expected"
- Reliable personal transportation
- Drivers License & proof of insurance
- Available 11-3 in person on property turnover days
- English & Spanish speaking beneficial
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 based on experience
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules