We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
We are looking for a unique and quick-thinking individual to assist with guests reservations, answer in-house guest questions, and follow up with guest experience surveys. If you like the idea of helping to build and maintain a best-in-class vacation rental market, and you have the qualifications and background we're looking for, we want to talk to you! You will be part of our best-in-industry team of professionals committed to the company, guest, and employee excellence. You will join a like-minded group of professionals who nurture a culture of inclusion, unity, and teamwork.
As a Guest Experience Manager, you will also take calls and respond to guests along with your in-house team or are looking to book a home for their vacation. You will be held accountable for providing quality and fast service to our guests and upholding the integrity of our brand. You will also take charge of calling guests that are due to arrive and depart each day.
You will be empowered to organize and innovate our processes as our company grows. At the same time, you will receive guidance from your Director and the Leadership Team. You will also be encouraged to suggest and implement new strategies to meet or exceed team goals and create a great team environment.
- Daily check-in and check-out procedures, including calling the guests
- Take calls and emails from in-house guests
- Create tickets for any maintenance issues or housekeeping requests
- Respond to guest reviews
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- Manage and coach team members
- Monitor your team’s KPIs and NPS scores
- Provide essential reports to the leadership team
- 1+ years of experience in hospitality
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct
- Ability to multitask
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to drive performance
- 50/50 Remote work within your market
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Varying Shifts - depending on seasonality and work-load
- Nights, Weekends and Holidays availability
- Competitive Salary
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Customer service 2+ years experience (Preferred)
- Hybrid: Houston HQ/Remote