At Getaway Rentals, we offer our clients worry-free vacation and property management services by providing them with the latest in rental technology and a team of highly focused and experienced professionals.
With our vacation rental management service, we are able to provide owners with the following benefits:
- Guest Experience Managers who work to ensure guests return year after year
- Investments in technology that improve the efficiency of the business and ultimately increase revenues.
- Competitive fees
- Strategic marketing
Creating a challenging and engaging work environment is one of Getaway Rentals' top priorities, which allows our employees to reach their full potential and contribute to the company's success. This commitment to providing the best possible experience to guests and employees has led us to become a trusted name in the vacation rental industry in New Smyrna Beach.
The part-time Guest Experience Agent position at GetAway Rentals is a rewarding role for someone who loves hospitality and customer service. It also offers the ideal opportunity for someone willing to live near or commute to New Smyrna Beach. This beautiful coastal city in central Florida boasts pristine beaches, lush canopied trails, and the chance to surf and participate in laid-back beachside adventures during your time off.
As the first point of contact between customers and our hotel, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing all check-in and check-out tasks as well as associated administrative duties.
As a problem solver, we will rely on you to quickly and professionally resolve any guest concerns or complaints. In addition, the Guest Experience Agent will coordinate with housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are ready on time to accommodate guests. As part of our event planning, you will also assist VIP guests, such as wedding parties, with planning and managing their specific requests.
In light of these responsibilities, we need an individual with a positive attitude who is passionate about providing excellent hospitality. If you are a highly motivated and organized individual with excellent communication skills, please do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify credit card data
- Register guests upon arrival and assign rooms
- Respond to guests' complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate with housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and ready to accommodate guests
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP guests such as bridal parties and wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services as appropriate
- Maintain complete records of bookings and payments
- Experience as a hotel front desk agent, receptionist, or similar role.
- Experience with hotel reservations software like Cloudbeds, Guesty, and RoomKey PMS.
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate like TripAdvisor and Booking.com
- Professional and pleasant customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: Up to $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Available during regular hours as well as weekends and holidays