Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but also have many remote and travel roles, as well as field teams that include W-2 and 1099 team members who live in the markets where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid Atlantic, and Southwest.
Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 350+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in:
- Property Management
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
As a Guest Communications Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring accurate, timely, and professional communications with our guests and other team members. You are often the first and last impression that the company has on the guest, so you are critical to ensuring that they have a pleasant experience. This typically consists of answering guest questions and helping resolve issues that they encounter during their stay. You may also be asked, from time to time, to help with specialized projects related to guest engagement, marketing, or our broader information systems. As you become more experienced, you may also be asked to help in other facets of the business. This is a remote position, but there may be opportunities for travel or
hands-on work if that is of interest.
● Engaging with guests via phone, text, email, Guesty, or home-sharing websites.
● Managing the calendar and other reservation details through Guesty.
● Working with Operations and local team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Maintaining our backend information systems to ensure accurate and timely communication with guests and other team members.
● Other duties and tasks related to the digital management of our short-term rentals and guest communications, as requested from time to time by the Director of Communications or other company leadership.
This full-time schedule requires evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience in guest communications in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- 2 or more years of customer service or sales work experience, or an equivalent combination of both.
- Familiarity with vacation rental software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 per hour