At Ion Property Management, our pursuit of excellence in meticulously managing vacation rentals is what drives us. Founded in Scottsdale, AZ, we have grown to manage a diverse portfolio of 45 short-term rental homes in the area. We've also extended our expertise to Boise, ID, with a selection of 5 properties.
Our growth over the years has been marked by significant achievements, including managing 68 homes, collectively valued at around $65 million, at our height. We proudly maintain operational excellence with a 25%-30% fee structure, ensuring our client's profitability and efficiency.
But our vision and creativity haven’t stopped there; we've also introduced Ryze (www.ryzehosts.com) - a strategic extension managed by Ion Property Management. Ryze offers property owners a scalable, sustainable model for STR management with services in onboarding, communication, and pricing at an industry-leading 10% management fee. While Ryze isn’t currently a primary focus at this point, it is something that we feel offers tremendous opportunity and will grow organically over time.
We offer a dynamic environment for individuals with strong leadership skills and a desire to make a tangible impact in the industry.
Join us and take the lead of our team as General Manager.
To be the ideal candidate for this role, we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial edge who is a reliable and strong self-starter. This role will be the perfect match for you if you thrive in a position where you can work independently and collaboratively, can use your strategic leadership skills, and are comfortable making impactful choices that align with our company’s long-term objectives.
As General Manager, your responsibilities will extend beyond simply day-to-day routine management. We’ll rely on you to play a vital role in taking the vision of our founders and breaking it down into operational processes and systems that result in daily wins - enabling our founders to focus elsewhere while you continue to grow the company.
To succeed, we feel it’s essential to have some experience in hospitality or property management, but we’re flexible on what that means. We’re willing to make exceptions for someone who is a natural leader and can streamline and optimize the business while increasing the bottom line.
If this opportunity resonates with you and you’re excited about the challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Overseeing our small but potentially growing team.
- Expand and diversify our portfolio.
- Act as the primary point of contact for homeowner questions, addressing their concerns, and providing timely and accurate assistance.
- Proficient in addressing guest and property owner concerns with expertise in conflict resolution.
- Attract, hire, train, and develop programs to maximize engagement.
- Actively identify new opportunities for growth and development of the company’s portfolio.
- Perform other daily tasks as needed.
- Relevant experience in real estate, property management, or the vacation rental industry is preferred.
- A highly organized, people person who can work well independently and on a team.
- Proficient with operational tools and systems.
- Must have a growth mindset without the need to be micromanaged.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is desired.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 with OTE $80,000
Bonus: To encourage business expansion, we offer revenue share, aligning your earnings with the company's growth. You will also have the opportunity to earn sales bonuses of $250 to $500 for each new home added to our portfolio.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance