Savvy VRM is a boutique vacation rental management agency with more than $40m in real estate assets under management, operating in 10+ cities around the US.
As a tech-forward hospitality brand, Savvy utilizes leading software platforms to drive operational efficiencies within a hybrid work environment on the ground and over the air. The company's success so far results from the team's commitment to three main operational pillars: Responsiveness, Resourcefulness, and Resilience.
Our unique business model allows for blending the customer-centric approach of hospitality with the financial fortitude of real estate. Throw in the start-up environment of a growing tech company, and you’ve got one wild ride: spontaneous, gritty, and challenging while simultaneously being fun, flexible, and impactful. You can expect a fast-paced, dynamic, and engaging day-to-day workflow.
As the company continues to evolve, we are actively seeking A players to join our collective effort in delivering Home Comfort Hotel Quality™ to everyone we have the privilege of serving.
We’re looking to make our first full-time hire, where you’ll step into a vital role that is as challenging as rewarding.
In this role, you will work closely with our visionary founders to turn big-picture goals into actionable processes with tangible outcomes. You will serve as the operational “glue” that blends our people, processes, and priorities on the front lines of the guest and owner experience. Your effectiveness at delivering Home Comfort, Hotel Quality™ will be evidenced by (1) raving reviews from loyal first-time guests who can't wait to book again and (2) a cult-like following of happy owners who continue to refer and invest in us.
You will play a crucial role in our company's growth across all departments, serving as the captain of our ship. Your vast array of responsibilities will range from establishing standard operating procedures for housekeepers to managing guest issues escalated by reservations and quickly responding to on-site emergencies. You'll oversee onboarding, nurture owner relationships, implement new operational software and systems, and address challenges with creativity and high integrity. Your leadership will serve to fortify our business as we navigate safely through uncharted waters toward new horizons.
This is a hybrid role with occasional travel. This position requires a proven track record in effective leadership, thoughtful decision-making, and exceptional customer service. This entails managing multiple priorities, delegating tasks efficiently with accountability, and maintaining composure amid the daily pressures of our business operations.
- Oversee all aspects of hospitality operations, including guest services, home care, owner relations, onboarding, and compliance.
- Translate leadership ideas into operational plans, ensuring seamless operations focused on guest satisfaction and profitability.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, fostering team alignment with organizational goals.
- Develop a comprehensive view of operations, collaborating cross-functionally to address property concerns.
- Conduct onboarding inspections and periodic visits to ensure homes meet standards.
- Manage guest and owner relations, fostering positive relationships with staff, contractors, vendors, guests, and homeowners through clear communication and coordination.
- Maintain homeowner relationships with prompt and attentive service, proactively meeting needs and building trust.
- Promptly address issues in accordance with company values, handle escalations, technical troubleshooting, and conflict resolution with guests and owners to mitigate company risk.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing operational team, including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, and ongoing coaching. This will include on-the-ground and remote team members and contractors, meeting virtually and in person.
- Support growth and expansion in existing markets by establishing a local presence and setting up scalable systems to enhance every aspect of the operation.
- Proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, HR Director, or otherwise someone who considers him or herself a high-performing Operator.
- Experience building teams with an in-depth understanding of human resources, reservations, revenue management, guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, and owner/investor relations.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from strategizing to implementation and translating into tangible results.
- Working knowledge of financial planning, data analysis, and performance/operation metrics is required.
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success in holding people accountable are required.
- Able to develop and implement standardization and effective business strategies for hotel operations and guest service
- Willing to relocate and/or travel to Coachella Valley
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $66,560 to $100,000 OTE
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunities based on individual and company performance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off such as PTO, vacation days, and sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Telecommunicating options and flexible work schedule