We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
At VHC we know that our success lies in the effectiveness and creativity of our management team. As the General Manager - Field Operations,you must possess an entrepreneurial spirit that causes you to be self-motivated, results-oriented, and a natural leader. You will be hyper-focused on improving the guest experience and will move easily between tasks in a very fluid and high-growth environment. In this role, no task is considered beneath you.
You will have a solid understanding of our brand, values, and objectives and work to align your working environment in a supportive and collaborative way. Your team members will thrive under your direction because of your ability to effectively train, communicate expectations and support them in achieving tangible results.
Oversee all day-to-day operations in keeping with our standard of being the world’s premier short-term rental company.
- Develop a high performing team in a supportive and thriving work environment
- Be present and effective in recruiting staff, training and supporting them to reach the goals you have clearly set out for them
- Conduct employee reviews motivating them to achieve clear objectives set out for them.
- Financial oversight over all departments
- Develop strategies to meet financial goals
- Oversee all aspects of marketing and promotion with a keen ability to interpret data and adjust accordingly to drive growth
- Ensure that all properties in your field meet our gold standard in cleanliness and guest readiness prior to check-in.
- Curate and build relationships with vendors in your area
- Oversee inventory
- Work closely with your Leadership Team with a willingness to take guidance and direction as needed.
- Effectively communicate with your team, homeowners, and guests directly or as a group.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks
- Research and review financial data and improve sustainability to drive growth ● Provide monthly financial reports and reviews
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years of hospitality experience
- Valid drivers license
- Property management experience
- Financial administration experience
- A high degree of business knowledge
- Ability to create and manage budgets
- Computer literate and able to work inside multiple software programs
*Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Program
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous PTO - because we know you love to travel too!
- Competitive salary
● Bonus (in development)