We care. We listen. We want to help.
Those three statements are the bedrock of who we are at Tahoe Rental Company. In 2015, we launched as a vacation rental and property management company with 20 properties. We have since grown into a company with an impressive reputation for service on Lake Tahoe's breathtaking North Shore.
Today, with over 130 properties under our wing, we’re proud of what our dedication to service and love for the area has achieved. As a tight-knit team, we work hard and play hard. We’re committed to bringing that same energy to every reservation and every homeowner who trusts us with their investment, ensuring we always provide the best customer service possible, resulting in great experiences for everyone.
We have a fantastic staff and look forward to adding another energetic team player to our office.
Calling all North Shore, Lake Tahoe Residents! Do you have operational experience and love for the area? If so, this opening as our General Manager could be the career move you’ve been searching for.
We're looking for an organized, reliable, and proactive individual to foster strong relationships with our valued homeowners while delivering superior services to our guests.
Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Managing guest and owner relations.
- Implementing processes to boost our efficiency.
- Conducting house inspections and coordinating with internal teams and external vendors to ensure our properties are always pristine and guest-ready.
If you are a reliable professional with a willingness to learn, you could be perfect for this job! Apply today. Our friendly staff is excited to meet you and help get you started.
- Collaboration with the CEO to filter and translate the CEO’s ideas into operational plans for the company.
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction.
- Effectively resolve issues - be comfortable with conflict, address issues, and solve problems practically and healthily.
- Develop comprehensive goals and actionable goals for performance and growth strategies in line with the CEO’s vision.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team.
- Oversee owner relations & guest relations, including onboarding assistance.
- Perform home inspections and assist with addressing and resolving property-related issues.
- Organize housekeeping and coordinate contractors to ensure properties are properly maintained.
- Improve the efficiency of the day-to-day operation by integrating new software or programs.
- Inventory homes and confirm the proper listing of amenities.
- Previous Operations Management experience is required, preferably in the vacation rental or hospitality industries.
- Must have a 4-wheel drive car and live on the North Shore side of Lake Tahoe.
- Possess excellent organization and customer service skills.
- Thrive in a team environment alongside our fantastic staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $64,800 - $110,000 based on experience and achievement.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- 401k Plan
Schedule: Saturday to Wednesday