We are a top real estate team AND a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join an environment of professionalism and growth to help expand your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our entrepreneurial team! We use the latest marketing and research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation, ideas, and the creative involvement of all of our team members.
Our vacation rental business started in 2008 and we are a market leader in the St Louis area in short-term rentals with opportunities to expand outside our current market area. We are excited about the industry and the opportunity for growth and look forward to adding top-notch hospitality professionals to our business to help us continue to grow.
- Oversee entire operations of the business, including sales, marketing, supply management, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance management with an eye towards growth and systems/processes
- Manage a budget with the expectation of positive profitability
- Interface professionally with our property owners and team; provide a great vacation experience for our guests
- Oversee responsiveness to on-site guest issues
- Achieve consistent 5-star guest reviews
- 7 day a week availability to manage staff and guests as needed; flexible schedule and generous vacation policy after the training period
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in business, hospitality, or similar
- 5+ years of hospitality experience, specifically in management; hotel or extensive vacation rental experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with knowledge of basic accounting, budgeting, and profit/loss management
- Supply management experience
- Hiring and training experience
- Team attitude and ability to manage, delegate, grow the skills and experience of others
- Excellent communication skills with an expectation of friendliness to clients and team members
- Knowledge of business systems including Excel, Google Drive, and the willingness and ability to learn new systems with ease
- Knowledge of Streamline, Breezeway and DACK short-term rental software is a plus.
- The office location is in Chesterfield, MO but several days a week will be at the resort location, Innsbrook Resort, about 40 minutes west of Chesterfield.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000.00 to $85,000.00
Bonus Details: Bonus paid on net profitability and is included in the total compensation plan above. Exact details to be determined. OTE $100,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts