We are looking for a results-driven, and detail-oriented General Manager. The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the talent within the organization, and help guide employees and contractors to reach their full potential through support and mentorship. This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the CEO at all times – a true right-hand person/business partner.
- Filters and translates the CEO’s ideas into functional plans for the company
- Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Complete management of the Sales/Marketing, Operations, & Finance/Administration departments.
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization
- Proven results as a General Manager, Director of Operations, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role (preferably the vacation rental or hotel industry)
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Ability to work with an extremely fast pace growing company with 100% growth goals year over year.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience working with an EOS® company strongly preferred
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Human Resources are strongly preferred.
- Experience leading high-performance teams within the hospitality/lodging market strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar, preferred
Benefits include unlimited time off, 401k, healthcare reimbursement, company discounts, performance-based bonus compensation, and an extremely flexible work environment.
$5000 - Once 30 days of employment have passed
$100,000-130,000 per year based on experience and performance at scale.
The Northwest Arkansas Council is investing more than $1 million over six months to attract top talent to the region through the LifeWorks Here initiative, which brings to light the lifestyle and career benefits offered by the region.
Northwest Arkansas is a great place to work, live and play: for recent grads, families, career changers, entrepreneurs, artists, and more. This program from The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering top remote working talent – maybe you? – a $10,000 cash incentive to move to the region. The funds will help with everything you need to set up your new life in Northwest Arkansas.
In addition to $10,000, incentive recipients will be gifted a street or mountain bicycle to help you take advantage of the 162 miles of paved trails, the 37-mile Razorback Regional Greenway, and the 322 miles of world-class mountain biking trails that have made outdoor enthusiasts flock to the area. Alternatively, participants can choose an annual membership to one of Northwest Arkansas' world-class arts and cultural institutions.