We are looking for a results-driven, and detail-oriented General Manager. The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the talent within the organization, and help guide employees and contractors to reach their full potential through support and mentorship. This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the CEO at all times – a true right-hand person/business partner.
- Filters and translates the CEO’s ideas into functional plans for the company
- Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Complete management of the Sales/Marketing, Operations, & Finance/Administration departments.
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization
- Proven results as a General Manager, Director of Operations, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role (preferably the vacation rental industry)
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Ability to work with an extremely fast pace growing company with 100% growth goals year over year.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience working with an EOS® company strongly preferred
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Human Resources are strongly preferred.
- Experience leading high-performance teams within the hospitality/lodging market strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar, preferred
Benefits include unlimited time off, 401k, healthcare reimbursement, company discounts, performance-based bonus compensation, and an extremely flexible work environment.
$100,000-130,000 per year based on experience and performance at scale.