Company: Cozi Vacation Rentals
Position: General Manager / Chief Operations Officer
Location: Fredericksburg, Texas
Position type: Full time
About the Company
Cozi Vacation Rentals is a dynamic, fast-growing, locally owned, and operated company within the gorgeous and famous Texas Hill Country and headquartered in Fredericksburg, Texas, near Austin, Texas. Cozi provides its services throughout all of the Texas Hill Country and surrounding areas. Cozi connects guests and property owners to the best upscale and luxury vacation rentals and experiences this beautiful part of Texas offers while incorporating exceptional technology and customer service that does not automate away customer engagement but promotes a better and more personal customer experience.
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of challenges and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination. The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details as long as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job and not the primary responsibility. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high-quality, organized, and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat authoritative, directive leadership style that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration.
- Oversee, direct, and manage the daily operations of the entire company.
- Work closely with the Leadership team
- Develop, lead, and grow an exceptional team and workforce.
- Execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Collaboration with the CEO
- Filter and translate the CEO’s ideas into functional plans for the company
- Work with leaders and develop comprehensive goals for performance, KPIs, and growth strategies
- Execution of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and holding people accountable
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Work with the teams to achieve their goals and track KPIs
- Effective use of conflict management
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvement across the organization
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments and goals
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners, vendors, realtors, contractors, and developers
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for values, alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization
- Maintain compliance with local and state laws, including quality standards, and standard operating procedures
- Leadership based on the ability to motivate others
- Strong commitment to results
- Delegate authority readily
- Attract new property owners
- Improve current inventory
- Investor / owner relations
- Bring to the attention of owners new properties they might want to acquire
- Proven results as a General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or a similarly relevant leadership role
- Strong Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry.
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent
- Tech-savvy skills and advanced level working knowledge in property management software solutions
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable
- Understanding of and ability to create a healthy organizational culture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human Resources
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar, preferred but not required
Salary range $110,000 to $135,000 plus bonus structure based on experience.
Relocation assistance offered.
- Bonuses and Incentives for meeting company goals.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Relocation Assistance
- Vehicle Stipend
- Company Phone and Equipment
- Travel to Vacation Rental Conferences, Tradeshows, and trainings each year.