Destination Willamette is a thriving hospitality company consisting of three core businesses:
1) Lifestyle Properties Vacation Rentals
2) Pinot Car Wine Tours
3) Destination Willamette Concierge Services
Located in the Willamette Valley, the heart of Oregon’s Wine Country, over the past decade we have established a reputation as the area’s top destination management company. Offering a collection of vacation rental properties with prestige concierge
services and a standard of cleanliness that rivals luxury hotels, along with our trusted transportation services. As a locally owned, woman-run business, we are proud of our dynamic team and partnering with exceptional companies from around the region to provide an optimal experience for everyone we serve.
We prioritize quality, hospitality, and community where every guest leaves with lifelong memories.
To fill the role of General Manager, we are looking for an ambitious, motivated individual who will manage and develop Lifestyle Properties, but also contribute to all three entities. In this role, it will be important for you to have strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, and an executive-level track record of success in creating strong teams and proven systems.
Once hired you will work closely with our CEO/Founder helping to bring our company’s vision to life by breaking it down into achievable steps and driving measurable results, streamlining processes, mentoring and retaining a strong team, and increasing revenue.
Our company is looking to evolve the organization, continue to expand current operations, and develop some new projects as well. If you have the skills to contribute to a company with a large vision for the future and can execute plans strategically, we would love to hear from you.
- Integrate the major functions of the business: LP, PC, DW
- Ensure the best possible experience for homeowners, guests, and employees.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to ensure the smooth running of the operations team including administrative staff, guest services, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Establish a culture of service around our core values creating a work environment where people are motivated and standards are met.
- Remove obstacles for people to execute - effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict and escalations, addressing issues, and solving problems practically and healthily.
- Create and sustain a performance management system to refine the team and drive retention.
- Enhance employee benefits and implement health, dental, and vision plans for the team.
- Source and maintain third-party vendor relationships.
- Budget building & data analysis across all three entities - Compile annual budget for each entity for approval; forecast requirements and financials; schedule expenditures; analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
- Resolve all guest and homeowner-related issues promptly and professionally, consistent with the company’s objectives - Serve as ultimate on-call escalation for guest or property issues.
- Develop and pursue growth strategies - Execute big organizational projects.
- 5 or more years of experience in Operations or General management
- Vacation Rental, Hotel Management, or other Hospitality Management experience is preferred but not required
- Education in business operations management or similar
- Must possess good common sense, reasoning, and judgment ability
- Proficient with GSuite, email usage, and database management systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a bonus but not required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 to $100,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Based on the company and individual performance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Cell phone stipend
- Employee discounts
- Mileage reimbursement program or access to work vehicles
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed.