As a premier vacation rental property management company, our portfolio appeals to the global traveler seeking high-end amenities and guest-focused service. Sophari also offers homeowners exemplary vacation rental management services, and unforgettable vacation stays from Seattle to Bellevue, Washington.
Our winning formula of high standards and accountability has granted us a remarkable team that continues to grow and lead the way in curating perfect vacation getaways.
We are currently positioned for rapid growth over the next 12 months and are looking for a specific skill set and personality to help lead us to the next level.
As General Manager, you’ll be a key team member in a significant leadership position. Your overarching responsibility will ensure every guest has an incredible experience from inquiry to check-out.
More specifically, you’ll report directly to our CEO and work closely alongside our business growth manager to ensure that the company doesn’t get lost in the day-to-day operations but continues to move forward and gain increased traction as we expand.
To do this successfully, you’ll need to have a knack for understanding and identifying concepts quickly, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to keep your eyes on the “long game” with the talent to implement processes that will help us realize our objectives.
- Identify and recommend new ways to increase established procedures' organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost savings.
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage the housekeeping team.
- Oversee quality assurance inspections to ensure our homes' cleanliness and quality meet our standards and specification.
- Source and develop relationships with maintenance and housekeeping vendors.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues found during an inspection, such as maintenance and cleanliness issues.
- Assist with guest communications and reservations as needed.
New Home Onboarding:
- Oversee and drive all new homes onboarding from start to finish.
- Receive bids and quotes from vendors. Negotiate agreements when necessary.
- Oversee staging and home photoshoots.
- Assist with creating new listings and posting them on marketing sites.
- Work with homeowners to identify opportunities to grow their revenue through property updates.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in the hospitality field, vacation rental, or hotel industry
- Stong leadership skills
- Comfortable using web-based apps
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiar with housekeeping, maintenance, guest services, and homeowner onboarding processes
- Must authorize and pass a background check and motor vehicle review (MVR)
- Able to conduct regular home visits to ensure our properties meet our standards.
- This position is based in Seattle, WA.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Annual Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 base with OTE of $100,000 - $120,000
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- PTO such as sick days and vacation days
- Childcare reimbursement program
- Relocation assistance to the Seattle area
- Commuting assistance
- Gym membership reimbursement program