Stay Redamo is a boutique Short Term Rental Company based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our goal is to connect families and communities with our local cultural heritage while providing "Wow" experiences along the way. We do this through exceptionally designed, decorated, and maintained homes, and stellar customer service.
The word Redamo means “to love back.” The reason why that’s significant is that not only are we a boutique vacation accommodation company, but we put our heart and soul into the properties we offer our guests and serve our clients with genuine care. That heart and dedication to our success have been the secret sauce to our growth and ability to stand out above the crowd.
We are located in the vibrant and iconic city of New Orleans and offer stunning homes that offer luxury amenities and creative spaces that delight our guests. As a team, we are equally as vibrant as our city, and together we possess a wide range of talents and strengths. Our team is highly goal and action-oriented. We aim to work together as a unit and maximize what each of us brings to the table.
We are a fast-paced, growing company and feel we are on the verge of a breakthrough if the right leader is found.
We’re searching for an experienced General Manager with a talent for integrating ideas to step in and lead the company. As our GM, you will report to Ashley Genard, the company's Visionary, and work closely alongside her to execute her vision while seeking new opportunities for growth in expanding our property portfolio and adding additional sources of revenue. As our GM, you will also work closely with our Short Term Rental Property Manager, responsible for maintenance and housekeeping.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to provide cohesion to the team and keep everyone working in tandem toward our strategic goals. You will be involved in almost all aspects of the business, with your finger on the pulse of the day-to-day operations, serve as the Point of Contact for our owners and investors, and provide guidance and solutions for team members.
It will be crucial for you to be comfortable in a role where you hold team members accountable for their responsibilities, delegate effectively, and ensure everyone follows procedures and completes assigned tasks.
- Develop and implement a Sales & Marketing Strategy.
- Run team meetings and develop action plans to solve ongoing issues.
- Manage the Guest Communications Team, setting schedules, filling gaps, and monitoring their communications with guests for quality control.
- Manage contracts, including owner management agreements, contracts with 3rd party service providers, etc.
- Assist with setting and monitoring budgets for the team and home maintenance.
- Monitor stays rates & vacancies to ensure optimal booking.
- Create and implement systems and processes for the STR team.
- Assist with training new hires as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with owners/investors, providing regular monthly updates and other communication as needed.
- Business Development - look for new opportunities to grow the business.
- Assist in solving day-to-day issues - from guest relations to technical issues.
- 5+ years of proven management experience in the Vacation and Short Term Rental industry.
- 10+ years of experience managing teams and executing business plans.
- Vast understanding of multiple Short Term Rental software systems, and how they interact.
- The ideal candidate would have experience using some of the following software systems: Guesty, KeyData, Rented, Operto, Microsoft Business Suite (Microsoft Outlook & Teams specifically), ClickUp, or the ability to learn new software.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 with Bonuses
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relocation assistance
New Orleans offers its residents gorgeous weather, festivals, incredible restaurants, art, and live music. We’d love to hear from you if you possess the skills and experience required to lead our team to the next level and can see yourself becoming an integral part of our team in the exciting city of New Orleans.