About SkyRun Breckenridge
At SkyRun, we focus on the four cornerstones of our business: Our Homeowners, Our Guests, Our Homes and most important Our Team Members. We are looking for people who value stability, work-life balance, a positive work environment, and creating an atmosphere of respect and collaboration between team members. If you're ready to work for a company that values people and work in an environment that will leverage your skills and maximize your opportunity, SkyRun Breckenridge might be a great fit.
SkyRun Breckenridge is looking for a Full-time General Manager.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $150,000 Annually + Incentive Plan - DOE
The position is responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day operations of the company, including; front office, reservations, housekeeping, owner services, inspection, and maintenance. This role requires strong management and leadership skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate with staff, external vendors, guests, and homeowners. The position is required to direct all aspects of the business including P&L responsibilities, sales, revenue management, and targeted marketing.
- Oversee daily operations, including logistics and management of department heads.
- Create and implement a strategy to increase profitability.
- Handle complaints and escalate customer service issues.
- Ensure a positive guest and owner experience.
- Prepare, present, and implement operating budget, sales, and marketing plan, and capital budget.
- Closely monitor financial reports and make changes to achieve revenue goals.
- Pursue growth strategies and owner acquisition.
- Responsible for staff, schedules, morale.
- Ability to make competent decisions in a fast-paced but fun environment.
- Manage multiple tasks and functions across multiple days and weeks.
- Minimum of five years of hotel, vacation rental, and/or hospitality experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Able to effectively work independently.
- Above-average mathematical, computer, and accounting skills.
- Management & leadership experience required.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Annual Salary Range: $75,000 - $150,000 + Incentive Plan - DOE
- Paid Time Off.
- Epic Local Pass.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Full-time, Year-round position