About SkyRun Breckenridge
At SkyRun, we focus on the four cornerstones of our business: Our Homeowners, Our Guests, Our Homes and most important Our Team Members. We are looking for people who value stability, work-life balance, a positive work environment, and creating an atmosphere of respect and collaboration between team members. If you're ready to work for a company that values people and work in an environment that will leverage your skills and maximize your opportunity, SkyRun Breckenridge might be a great fit.
SkyRun Breckenridge is looking for a Full-time General Manager.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $150,000 Annually + Incentive Plan - DOE
- Oversee daily operations, including logistics and management of department heads.
- Create and implement a strategy to increase profitability.
- Handle complaints and escalate customer service issues.
- Ensure a positive guest and owner experience.
- Prepare, present, and implement operating budget, sales, and marketing plan, and capital budget.
- Closely monitor financial reports and make changes to achieve revenue goals.
- Pursue growth strategies and owner acquisition.
- Responsible for staff, schedules, morale.
- Ability to make competent decisions in a fast-paced but fun environment.
- Manage multiple tasks and functions across multiple days and weeks.
- Minimum of five years of hotel, vacation rental, and/or hospitality experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Able to effectively work independently.
- Above-average mathematical, computer, and accounting skills.
- Management & leadership experience required.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Annual Salary Range: $75,000 - $150,000 + Incentive Plan - DOE
- Paid Time Off.
- Epic Local Pass.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Full-time, Year-round position