At LuxGive, we are passionate about two primary goals: Helping nonprofits raise funds for amazing causes and delivering once-in-a-lifetime vacation experiences for our guests, their donors. We are the only company that has a sole focus on creating experiences centered around luxury private homes, and providing them to non-profits for their silent and live auctions, maximizing their fundraising efforts.
Our Founders come with senior management experience at some of the most recognized luxury rental companies in the world and are building a company that is quickly becoming the top provider of luxury consignment experiences for benefit auctions.
The team is small, but we have mature systems and are setting ourselves up for explosive growth in 2022, do not underestimate the importance of finding the right people to make this happen. We pride ourselves in fostering positive, inclusive company culture, with a work environment that offers flexibility and a shared passion for the incredible impact we have on so many amazing causes.
At LuxGive we empower non-profit organizations by providing them with the most effective consignment experiences in the industry. Our Fundraising team is pivotal in our efforts towards helping the causes we partner with to raise the maximum amount of funds for their fantastic missions. We’re looking for the right candidates to build on our great brand by reaching even more non-profits!
As a Fundraising Consultant, you’ll help build relationships with new non-profits & auctioneers while developing our relationships with those we already know. You’ll gain an understanding of what works best for each non-profit by getting to know their event, fundraising goals, and attendees. You’ll then use our portfolio of fantastic experiences and help select those that will work best for each unique event. You’ll be part of a small but vibrant team that is quickly growing as we continue to make a big splash in the consignment world. You’ll report directly to the Head of Fundraising and have the opportunity to benefit from our open and communicative culture.
- Interface with nonprofit organizations and educate them as to how LuxGive’s offering can help them raise funds for their cause.
- Respond to inbound emails and phone calls from nonprofits interested in our product offering.
- Educate nonprofits on how LuxGive is unique in the fundraising marketplace and why our experiences raise more for nonprofits than standard travel providers.
- Interface with nonprofits to educate them about our unique product offering that pairs a curated luxury villa with an authentic local experience and concierge service.
- Collaborate with marketing and supply development teams to create custom experiences and collateral for nonprofits with unique needs.
- Build lasting relationships with nonprofit organizations so that they return to LuxGive year after year for their fundraising efforts
- Serve as a subject expert in answering any questions related to luxury villa experiences and the benefits of consignment for nonprofits.
- Support nonprofits as a consultant during their fundraising and planning process’
- Sales experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, writing, speaking, and communicating through multiple channels such as e-mail, phone, and text.
- Proven organizational skills, effectively prioritizing, multi-tasking, following up, and delivering on commitments.
- An interest in and general knowledge of international travel.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to quickly build rapports with travelers and understand their ideal travel experiences.
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or other CRM programs), G-Suite, and/or Office.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage one’s inbox and aptitude to reply in a timely manner to all emails.
- A sincere passion for helping others and positively contributing to the company culture.
- Ability to travel for work both domestic (US) and international
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary:$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 with an on-track earning of $90K OTE uncapped
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance