“Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
This sentiment is never truer than when you work at Margaritaville. What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of the many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach. Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, wait until you work here.
The "FUN Coordinator" is our Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort activities coordinator with various roles involving all aspects of organizing a range of activities throughout the Resort. Imagine working at a Beautiful Beach Resort surrounded by incredible views, serving fantastic guests while listening to great music and enjoying peaceful vibes. It’s more than just a job at Margaritaville, especially when you become our FUN Coordinator. That’s what you will be to all the guests here. You will plan and organize many activities creating Fun & Escapism! We have many activities planned, and we want to make them come to life. Are you up for the chance to be a part of this?
Employees love the comprehensive benefits packages we offer, the staff discounts, flexible hours, and the all-important work-life balance of life at the Beach!
If you are energetic, professional, and passionate about people and giving them a time they won’t forget, we would love to hear from you!
See you in Paradise!
- Organizing activities for the resort.
- Being on hand to set up and tidy away when activities are taking place.
- Helping the guests to engage in active participation by helping them to socialize with all the guests (adults & kids)
- Making sure all environments being used are safe and appropriate.
- Maintain activity supplies and materials.
- Work with volunteer staff to ensure smooth operations of activities and programs.
- Adapt activities to suit the guests as needed.
- Having a passion for working with adults & children.
- Being kind, friendly, and engaging.
- Excellent communication skills – including active listening.
- Detail Oriented.
- 2 + years Activities Planner/coordinator (preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Salary: $18.50 - $19.50 / hour