Naya Homes is a well-funded, start-up company in the early stages of building a world-class hospitality brand positioned to transform the Latin American vacation rental and short-term rental market.
Our innovative management solutions empower homeowners and real estate developers to increase their financial returns while providing magical stays for their guests, without the hassle of managing daily operations. As we scale, we will be uniquely positioned to leverage our data to unlock a new asset class and enormous opportunities in the Latin American hospitality market.
As a small start-up, this is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company as you bring your own experience, perspective, and creativity to our company culture and hospitality brand.
We are seeking a Track PMS specialist with in-depth knowledge of the Track PMS system and trust accounting to come and join our core start-up team!
As our Track PMS Specialist, you will use your expertise to develop, optimize and manage all aspects of our Track system related to trust accounting, taxes, and owners. As our in-house expert, you will also assist the team with other software functionalities such as channel management, reservations, and third-party integrations.
Since we're an early-stage startup, adaptability, innovation, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment are key as we develop a firm footing and foundation for success.
- Set up the trust accounting and tax rules within our Track PMS system.
- Manage and optimize all trust accounting reporting and functionalities.
- Optimize owner statements and payment processes.
- Assist with other aspects of Track PMS including channel management, reservations, and integrations.
- Previous experience working with TRACK, specifically on trust accounting, tax, and owner-facing aspects.
- Vacation-rental management experience is a plus. Working at Travelnet on the tech side or as a consultant/implementation specialist is even better.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find simplifying solutions to avoid making them our user's problems
- Have worked and thrived in a fast-paced environment at an early-stage company (Preferred not required)
- Excel at working cross-functionally and being a collaborative team player
- Some Spanish is a plus, but definitely not required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000-$80,000
- Paid time off includes PTO, sick, and vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.
- This is a fully remote position.