Gunn Smith Holdings is taking aim and hitting the mark in the vacation rental industry.
As a parent company, we aim to set new short-term rental and hospitality service standards. Over time we have handpicked and nurtured our portfolio of companies to deliver unparalleled experiences for our customers, guests, and employees.
BlueWave Management is an expert in full-service homeowners association management. Our team's experience spans from luxury homes to condos, offering bespoke solutions by tapping into our years of experience in the industry. We understand that every property is different, and the management of each should be tailor-made to guarantee satisfaction to everyone in the association.
With Getaway Rentals, we’re hyper-focused on guest experience and maximizing the revenue of each homeowner’s investment. We offer worry-free vacation packages to meet the requirements of everyone who books a stay. We do this by implementing the latest technology in rental management to streamline the process, making it stress-free for guests and property owners.
STR Cleaning is focused on creating consistently clean and healthy vacation rental environments. Our client's satisfaction is vital, so we work tirelessly to ensure that our properties have a five-star cleanliness rating. We ensure that our guests arrive at spotlessly clean properties, with dedicated and experienced professionals caring for each property as if it were theirs.
Christina's Coin Laundry is our way of building community relationships and creating employment opportunities where staff members can develop personally and professionally.
At Gunn Smith Holdings, we care about what we bring to the market, dedicated to spearheading innovation in vacation rentals and hospitality. Through our businesses, we offer creative solutions that set the bar higher. Constantly evolving, it will always be our focus to deliver undeniable value to our clients while participating in creating a more sustainable and vibrant community.
Join our energetic and productive team as our onsite Full Charge Bookkeeper in scenic New Smyrna Beach, Florida. If you're a wiz with QuickBooks Online and are meticulous with details and numbers, we need you.
In this position, you’ll oversee our daily accounts, ensuring that our transactions are processed in a timely manner, our accounts are reconciled, and our month ends are closed out with accuracy.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience managing accounts and processing payments. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of their work and grow with us and the perfect backdrop to showcase your bookkeeping skills while enjoying all the benefits of working by the beach.
- Daily accounts payable, accounts receivable/invoicing, and banking.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of daily transactions.
- Posting of journal entries to the balance sheet and income statement based upon predetermined methods and routines.
- Update balance sheet accounts, including weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Conduct daily posting and downloads for bank accounts/credit cards, as required.
- Process client payroll with 3rd party vendors.
- Successfully use, monitor, and review any 3rd party applications as needed.
- Review and process monthly and quarterly sales and use tax, as required.
- Reconcile quarterly payroll filings with the general ledger.
- Review and manage the month-end close process.
- 3+ years of performing full-charge bookkeeping; experience in vacation rentals is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of using QuickBooks Online is required.
- Working knowledge of prepaids, accruals, and deferred revenue.
- Knowledge of job costing and estimates.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Bonus opportunity based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days