Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests experiencing moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go beyond “just another night on the town.” This results in very happy employees because our employees know they made someone’s night at the end of the shift.
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
We currently have two themed bars downtown that feature various items, and we hope to have five more open by the end of 2024. This role is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative and growing company.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees and patrons shine.
- like to have fun
- dislike negative work environments
- are known for being “drama-free.”
- would love to be part of a guest-focused, dynamic and challenging team have the necessary job requirements and a strong work ethic …it might just be that we were meant to be workplace soulmates!
Do you have the spirit to be a Hostess or Host at our unique Halloween-themed bar? In this role, your responsibility will be to ensure that guests are immersed in our elevated bar experience from the moment they walk through the door.
If you have a welcoming personality and enjoy providing excellent customer service, then we’d love to hear from you. Our ideal candidate is proactive and takes the initiative when a job needs doing while maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
If you're confident you could be a star hostess or host who makes people feel at home and enjoys interacting with others, apply today.
- Greet all customers upon entry.
- Maintain and perform duties to keep the front of the house to our standards.
- Provide great customer service.
- Treat staff and patrons with respect.
- Be collaborative.
- Analyze customer requirements and assist.
- 1-5 years in hospitality or customer service-related field.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of food and beverage health safety guidelines is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Great people-person skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: From $15-$22 based upon experience and achievement
Schedule: Flexible scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply now if you're a star hostess or host who makes people feel at home and enjoys interacting with others.