In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention for being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the Outside Magazine Best Places to Work Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally-operated vacation rental company established in 1997 that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and extraordinary guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management, managing almost 200 exceptional properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge!
The Front Desk Specialist is a dynamic position that is the first point of contact for a Moving Mountains guest arrival and, therefore, the ‘Face and Voice of the Brand’! Our guests talk to this person daily, trusting them to resolve guest-related issues should they arise. This customer service and logistics role requires strong computer and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
Seasonal Full-time positions beginning November 1st.
- Supports the office in answering telephones, greeting guests, and providing guest residence walk-throughs (in-person and virtually).
- Provides overall office administrative assistance.
- Monitors guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals and properties are ready for guests.
- Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities.
- Previous operations or guest service experience in vacation rentals, hospitality, or related industries.
- Familiar with software such as Track, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Excel, Hostfully, Breezeway, Zipwhip/Zingle Guest Text app, Lynx, and Remote Lock is a plus.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure work environment and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work regularly on weekends are required.
- Must live in or be able to commute to our office in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $23.00 - $26.00
Bonus Details: Possible end of the calendar year and end of the season bonus.
Benefits: Please note benefits are available for year-round, full-time employees. We are not offering benefits to seasonal employees at this time.
- Retirement account matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance