Roelens Vacations is a growing company in the Cape Coral Vacation Rental market servicing multiple luxury short term rentals, providing exceptional customer service at competitive pricing through efficient operations and innovative thinking. Delivery of superior service is mandatory to ensure future success. Employees enjoy a professional and rewarding work environment, opportunities for career development and the ability to make a difference for owners and guests.
The right fit candidate MUST possess the following experience and skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in service industry, preferably vacation rental or hospitality world.
- Exceptionally organized and must have the ability to schedule and work extremely detail oriented.
- Must understand the importance of follow-through and possess a friendly, upbeat personality.
- Must be proficient in excel and word, must have excellent native English skills both written and spoken, with the ability to compose proper business communications.
- Must be technology savvy: understanding apps, software and other more advanced computer skills.
- Must have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle and will work a schedule with the rest of the team to cover weekends and Holidays.
- Must have a smart-phone and proficient using mobile technology.
Please do not apply if you cannot offer the above 7 requirements for the position. If you feel you are a great fit please do apply with a brief cover letter and resume.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maximizing bookings and reservations exceeding expectations.
- Efficiently handle all telephone, email, internet, and walk-in reservations inquiries and booking requests.
- Ensuring all details are completed at every stage like rental agreements, applications in process, fees added, ID's taken and reservation flags in place.
- Coordinating property maintenance requests and follow up with vendors.
- Maintain, organize, and facilitate the cleaning schedule and calendar.
- Assisting with a smooth guest communication before arrival, during the stay, and after departure to ensure 5-star reviews.
- Confirming with accounting the completeness of the booking folio such as rates, fees, payments, and other details.
- General clerical duties in office to include phone coverage, filing, security deposit claims, and billing.
- Assisting sales and marketing team with pulling reports, website analytics, and campaign-related duties.
- Special projects as business needs dictate.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Min. High School diploma.
- 5+ years of office experience with calendar scheduling proficiency.
- The schedule involves weekends and holidays – this is a must.
- Regular, reliable attendance is required.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Reliable and diligent handling of projects from start to finish.
- Software programs: Microsoft Office, mobile device knowledge with apps and texting, social media platforms and specialized industry software.
- Ability to maintain a high working pace, multi-task, prioritize and flexible as per business needs.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal records check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.000- $45.000 annual salary based on experience, bonus schedule, benefits