This Front Office Manager will be responsible for the delivery of superior customer service to our guests throughout their engagement with our company. This position sets the standard for our excellence.
The ideal candidate is a confident leader who enjoys working with the public in a fun workplace and is able to adapt to whatever the day might bring. A positive attitude and determination to exceed customer expectations are foundational to this position. We have a wonderful team for you to work with that shares the common goals of creating lifetime memories for the guests and a fun and positive work environment.
Our next Rockstar should have these requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 5 years in hospitality or customer service, hotel, vacation rental, or vacation ownership experience are a big plus
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Teams, and Excel
- Supervise Friday, Saturday, and Sunday check-in process
Front Desk Manager's Daily Functions:
- Ensure guest delight
- Make reservations for guests and owners
- Coordinate listings with OTA’s, channel managers, and other distribution vendors
- Act as the Manager on Duty as necessary
- Resolve guest concerns
- Dispatch work orders and guest requests
- Mentor and provide leadership and supervision to a small team of associates.
- Give presentations at owner social functions.
We're excited to offer these benefits:
- Salary $40,000 - $45,000 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Discounts
Additional schedule info:
On Sundays and weekdays, our office is open from 8 am to 5 pm. Saturday is when our guests generally arrive, and we have two shifts. Days off generally fall during the week.
This job is a great fit for you if you are a people person who does not mind working weekend days. You may not have to work both days every weekend, but you should be able to do so.