At Big Bear Vacations, attitude is everything. We value teamwork, the golden rule, and approach every day with a solution-oriented mindset. Because of this, we are a leading vacation rental property management company with 300 properties and have become a highly-regarded part of the Big Bear Lake Community.
With a long-standing record of proven excellence, we are committed to our team members and take great care in choosing team members that will stand out as hard-working and trustworthy.
A Front Desk Guest Experience Agent's role is not simply to provide excellent customer service but also to help guests experience everything Big Bear Vacations has to offer. In this role, you will be our front line in hospitality and let each visitor know how much we value their business and that they’ve entrusted us with their vacation.
To be a successful Front Desk Guest Experience Agent, you must have a positive, upbeat attitude and fit in with our team culture. The Front Desk Guest Experience Agent provides exceptional customer service and administrative support and provides each guest with an impression of excellence with our check-in process and throughout their stay.
- Respond to incoming reservation requests on cloud-based platforms, phone inquiries, emails & texts in a timely, positive, and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate information to confirmed and potential guests about the property, the surrounding area, and local attractions/events via email, text, and/or telephone.
- Develop and maintain positive guest communication prior to arrival, verifying the guest has the appropriate information to make for a smooth arrival and stay.
- As necessary, communicate with appropriate individuals or departments (Housekeeping, Maintenance) to resolve guest/tenant/client issues.
- Respond to and direct incoming calls/text messages.
- Monitors guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals are complete and properties are ready for guests.
- Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work as scheduled
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Previous front desk guest service experience is ideal but willing to train the right candidate
- Familiar with using software and a quick learner of technology and apps
- Ability to handle a high-pressure work environment and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work regularly on weekends are required.
- Must live in or be able to commute to Big Bear Lake.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15 - $16/hr based on experience
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k matching