Join us and contribute to the positive dining experiences of our guests from around the globe.
Perdido Beach Resort stands proud as the Alabama Gulf Coast's most expansive hotel resort. Our reputation? Delivering sun-kissed memories, surf, sand, and a fantastic dining scene that has guests returning season after season.
Why work with us?
- Our strong family environment keeps the atmosphere vibrant and supportive.
- Whether guests choose poolside treats, room delights, or our delightful sit-down restaurant experiences, we always serve the best.
What’s in it for you?
- We make sure your hard work is rewarded.
- We offer top-notch benefits from generous paid time off and premium health insurance to 75% tuition and book reimbursements.
- We believe in employee recognition. Sparkle in what you do? We'll make sure you're celebrated for it.
But, more than the perks, what truly stands out is our people. When you work with us, you’ll join a team where team spirit thrives, and the leadership genuinely cares about your growth and success.
We're looking for an Outlets Attendant ready to jump into the world of hospitality with both feet. This role is all about ensuring our guests receive prompt and courteous service, introducing them to our diverse menu, and delivering consistent and quality experiences.
As our Outlet Attendant, you'll interact directly with guests, answering inquiries and suggesting our unique menu items. On the operational side, you'll prepare
quick-service foods by following our established recipes - where accuracy in reading and preparing food will be crucial to ensure each guest receives exactly what they ordered. Your knowledge of food and beverage preparations and ability to recall and promote our menu items will be essential to succeed.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to work in a lively environment - perfect for those stepping into the hospitality sector or looking for a practical role to use your customer service and meal preparation skills.
- Promptly answer guests’ inquiries in person or via phone, announce any specials, promote menu items and answer questions regarding preparation methods.
- Document orders, repeat items back to the guest to ensure accuracy and quote expected arrival time accurately.
- Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and as specified on guest check to ensure product consistency; requires transportation of heavy food products.
- Prepare daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
- Visually inspect, select and use only food items of the highest standard in preparing all menu items.
- Keep all refrigeration, equipment, storage and working areas in clean working condition to comply with health department regulations.
- Respond to guest complaints in a positive manner, negotiate a compromise and implement solutions.
- A high school diploma is preferred, but willing to accept any combination of experience and training that provides the required skills and knowledge
- Must be able to read and use math skills to follow recipes.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations and service standards.
- Able to learn various menu items, recite and promote them, as well as memorize the appropriate accompaniments.
- Basic knowledge of the English language, sufficient to understand inquiries from customers and communicate preparation methods, as well as comprehend written product labeling instructions to enable the safe application of products and processes within the hotel.
- Able to transport up to 40 lbs. continuously and push or pull a wheeled cart weighing up to 400 lbs.
- Able to use a keyboard to input Point of Sale procedures to pre-check, input order, and close out the check.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $14.00
- FREE lunch or dinner daily
- Platinum-level health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama at a low cost
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with immediate eligibility (age 21), including a 5% match.
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick/personal leave
- Tuition reimbursement of 75% of tuition & books
- Discounts on rooms and in all food & beverage outlets
- Many events and award ceremonies each year to highlight team members and their accomplishments.
Schedule: Flexibility is required to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays