Report to work every day in the prestigious Championsgate area, known for its impressive gardens, curb appeal, amenities, and proximity to world-renowned attractions.
At Florida Spirit, we provide exceptional vacation home experiences so our guests can create lasting memories. We are a small business that values our employee's contributions and recognizes the difference each team member makes in the daily success of our business. We offer our employees a fast-paced and exciting workplace where everyone feels a sense of team effort and accomplishment. Our team is very passionate about the work we do, the properties we manage, and the support we have for each other.
Currently, we are seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals to help us provide exceptional customer service to our guests and property owners in a full-time capacity.
Are you known for being highly organized? If so, and you have experience analyzing systems for their efficiency, developing and implementing solutions that make business work faster and better, the team here at Florida Spirit would love to chat with you about becoming their new Operations Manager.
In this role, you’ll be tasked with overseeing our inside operations and guest services. You’ll also be responsible for implementing and enforcing policies that ensure all reported maintenance items are documented, prioritized, and resolved so that our guests have an incredible stay each and every time.
Additionally, we’ll rely on you to expertly coach and assist our staff in resolving any customer challenges regarding the properties. To do this effectively, you’ll need to have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt and resolve a variety of situations, as well as monitor our staff’s day-to-day activities, ensuring that our work environment is productive and positive.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Monitor employee activities and provide guidance where needed.
- Encourage a positive work environment and culture for all employees.
- Schedule and help operations coordinators implement routine and seasonal maintenance.
- Help prioritize maintenance repairs.
- Follow-up with larger maintenance projects. Assist with guest complaints and resolution.
- Create and send reports to the General Manager.
- Coordinate staff schedules, training, and onboarding.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly Accountability Charts.
- Monitor HubSpot Service tickets and assist where needed.
- Communicate with property owners regarding maintenance and repair issues.
- Available to work Sundays and after-hour on-call rotation for potential guest emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business management, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a management position
- 2+ years of experience in the hotel or hospitality industry
- Proven leadership skills, leading a high-performing team
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detailed and task-oriented
- Reliable transportation to travel between worksites
- A valid driver’s license with a clean record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $48,000 - $56,000
Bonus Details: Bi-Annual bonus based rental volume and reviews
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: This position will require you to work regular business hours and weekends, with the flexibility to be available after hours or on-call as needed.
Hiring note: Military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.