At Firma Investments, we are driven by our core beliefs of working hard and pursuing our ambitions with unwavering dedication and hustle. We believe that in order to achieve abundance and success, you must always show up for your team and celebrate the wins along the way. Our mission is to reach 10,000 people and guide them in obtaining a life of abundance with a legacy that will impact future generations.
Led by our founder, Marco Kozlowski, his knowledge of real estate has enabled him to begin profiting from rental properties without spending any of his own money. Having proved his strategy, he now teaches others how to execute his system and experience the same kind of financial freedom.
As a result, Firma Investments employees benefit from an environment where co-workers genuinely care about their success and are motivated to aid them in their career growth.
At Firma Investments, we seek a dynamic, high-energy self-starter to take on the role of Graphic Designer and Video Editor, working side by side with the company's founder.
As the Graphic designer and Video editor, you will play an essential role in creating engaging content for our company. You will be responsible for editing videos on time and working with other team members to ensure that all content is of the highest quality.
This hybrid position will require you to work virtually from home and travel to our office in beautiful Maitland, Florida, as required.
In this position, you will
- help students learn in an engaging way
- have the opportunity to improve your skills and portfolio
- benefit from the position's flexibility and freedom
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is creative and passionate about graphic design and video editing.
- Must edit videos needed in a timely manner
- Ability to ideate print media and video content from conception to completion.
- Creating timelines and production schedules for content creation.
- Create introductory content
- Create short and long-form content that meets the varied needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in film editing or a related degree is required (Master’s degree preferred)
- A portfolio of work demonstrating mastery of print design and video production.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs.
- Able to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to multitask.
- Experience in creative filmmaking and videography.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work from home and travel to the office as needed.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness are essential.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience and achievement
Schedule: You can set your own hours to meet your responsibilities and deadlines and must be available to attend meetings and work from the office as requested.