Situated along Florida’s Emerald Coast, Southern Holiday Homes manages exclusive beach homes and bungalows in the quaint coastal communities on Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A. We pride ourselves on a dynamic and active management style that achieves the highest returns for our homeowners and delivers an unbeatable vacation experience for every one of our guests. We firmly believe that people make a business and are thankful to have some of the best on our team!
We are excited to bring on a talented Finance Manager to join our team and help manage the financial operations of our vacation rental properties. This role requires a highly motivated, experienced, and detail-oriented individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
This position will report directly to our CFO and be responsible for managing our accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general bookkeeping activities. Additionally, the right applicant must have a comprehensive knowledge of and experience with QuickBooks Online.
This position can be based in Knoxville, TN, or Santa Rosa, FL.
- Prepare accurate and timely owner statements and reports.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly accounting activities, including accounts receivable/payable, general ledger, payroll, and reconciliation.
- Manage bank reconciliations/bookkeeping, expense reimbursements, bill pay, budgeting/forecasting, and more.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze data and financial trends to provide guidance and support decision-making.
- Remain up-to-date with accounting standards and compliance regulations. • Participate in audits and provide necessary information as needed.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Finance Manager, Accountant or in a similar role is required, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online is required.
- Knowledge of LiveRez software is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $85,000, depending on industry experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Healthcare reimbursement assistance.