Vacations Home Collection: Field Operations Manager
Every once in a while, a really great opportunity comes along - one where your experience, expertise, and passions align.
This is that kind of opportunity for the right person.
We want to talk to you if
- You are detail-oriented
- You can stay focused and on task
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have high standards and will accept nothing less
- You want to be valued and fairly compensated for what you do
Who We Are
We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
You will be a vital member of our best-in-industry team of professionals in this role. You will be a part of a team committed to the company, guest, and employee excellence. You will join a like-minded group of professionals who nurture a culture of inclusion, unity, and teamwork. As a Field Operations Manager, you will oversee housekeeping and maintenance and the day-to-day operations of vacation homes. You will work in your designated field, in the properties you oversee, alongside your team, completing team’s tasks that include housekeeping, maintenance, and our guest readiness check-in and check-out procedures.
- Frequently conducting hands-on and in-person home inspections to ensure quality control
- Generate reports for each home
- Direct and constant communication with all departments through our company systems
- Organize and schedule vendors and any sub-contractors for the home
- Communicate with owners as needed with information and details regarding their properties
- Identify and suggest new ideas that will improve our processes and streamline the way we work
What Will Make You A Great Fit:
- 2+ years in the hospitality field
- An eagerness to learn and pursue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group and one-on-one setting
- The ability to analyze and leverage data to drive performance
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in an ever-changing and quick-moving environment
- A source of positive energy every day, where you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
Additional Requirements Include:
- Must have reliable automobile, mileage reimbursement provided
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to crouch, kneel, lay, stand, climb stairs and walk for extended periods.
- Proof of complete vaccination against the COVID-19 virus as defined by the FDA
*Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Program
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off- because we know you love to travel too!
- Competitive salary
If this position resonates with you and you believe you have what it takes to be a valuable team member as we pursue becoming the world’s premier company in short-term rentals, apply today. We can’t wait to get to know you.